6. Like a lie

"Okay but you can't tell me that Lost is better than the walking dead." I pulled my legs to my chest and watched as Stiles turned his head quickly.

"Excuse you? Did you just try to say that the walking dead is better than Lost? Are you mentally stable?" He rambled, the questions following out quickly.

"I'm not sure, my doctor says I show some early signs of schizophrenia." I said completely serious and I watched as his expression changed.

"Seriously?" I nodded, grabbing the bowl of cereal in front of me and taking a bite.

"Apparently my sleepwalking can lead to a lot worse than just the house. Like traveling to like the school or the hospital just any local areas familiar to me." Stiles looked completely baffled at this information.

"Yeah you're insane, I gotta go." He shook his head reaching for the mouse.

"What? No don't leave." I exclaimed with a mouth full of cereal.

"I have to, it's almost one a.m." I looked at the clock and my eyes widened.

"Oh crap! I didn't know. You could have hung up a while ago." As soon as the words left my mouth he hung up. "I didn't mean now slinthead." I closed the laptop and spun my chair. I let out a squeal, holding on tight to my cereal.

"How do even you get in here?!" I yelled, my hand on my chest. Derek laughed from his seat on the edge of my bed.

"The window." He responded calmly. I put the bowl down on my desk and wrapped my arms around my legs.

"You know I have a front door, right?" I smirked.

"Yeah but I find it more interesting when there's an element of surprise." He leaned back on his hands.

"Couldn't there be an element of surprise later?" I whined, letting go of my legs and letting them hang down over the chair.

"Well you were awake so I assumed you needed the jumpstart for your heart." I shook my head laughing lightly and pushed my glasses up my nose.

"So, how's training Scott going?" He rolled his eyes and I knew my answer before he spoke.

"Not well, he's too slow. Too distracted." I tilted my head.

"Why? Because of Allison?" He nodded and I nodded in understanding. "Are you going to try and keep from seeing her?"

"I already told him to." I raised my eyebrows and looked down at my hands.

"Oh." I began to turn my chair slowly.

"Olivia." I turned back, trying not to make eye contact.

"Yeah?" I asked quietly.

"What do you know?" He asked leaning forward.

"That avocados are mammals, and that almonds are seeds. Also that I can touch my nose with my tongue, see." I demonstrated, the top of my tongue touching my nose.

"I meant about Scott and Allison." I shook my head as if to mean I didn't know anything, but Derek wasn't buying it as he raised his eyebrows.

"I don't know anything." He looked extremely unconvinced as the words left my mouth.

"You're lying." He stated simply. "No I'm not." I disagreed.

"You realize you're talking with a werewolf right? I have enhanced hearing." I pulled my sleeves over my hands.

"He was with her earlier." He shook his head mumbling to himself. He then paused, looking around as if the room was unfamiliar. "What?"

"I've never seen your room before." He stood walking across the large room to my bookshelf.