Extra: Mothers day Special

This chapter will include flashbacks of Olivia and her mother (Angela)

_____________

1992

Angela stood, the small child held to her chest tightly. Her lips pressed to Olivia's forehead as she moved slowly around the room, humming a quiet tune.

The town was quiet at this time of night, which left it to feel as if they were the only two in the universe. Olivia let out a yawn, causing her mother to smile widely, her heart swelling with love towards the child in her arms.

The memories of her and Olivia from the past few months were running through her mind, the late night diaper changes and the quiet moments like these.

"You're good with her." The voice caused Angela to turn slowly, smiling at her husband as he walked towards them.

"Well I'd hope so." she replied sarcastically.

"If she stays like this forever I don't think we'll ever have a hard time with her as a teenager." Eric responded with a chuckle as he ran a finger over Olivia's cheek, stroking it slowly.

If only they could stay there forever...

____________

1996

Angela stood watching Olivia run through the front yard of the Hale house, her braids bouncing on her shoulders as Derek chased her.

They both had bright smiles on their faces, Olivia giggling as she turned to look back at Derek. "Mommy help! Derek turned into a dragon and he's gonna eat me."

Angela laughed as her daughter ran behind her, holding onto her leg with her small hands.

"No he isn't honey, right Derek?" Derek stopped in front of them, pulling his small hands into his pockets. He shook his head, trying to give a somewhat believable facial expression.

"No." He stated simply. Olivia came out from behind her mothers legs, walking slowly towards Derek. "Are you sure?" She asked.

Derek smirked, before running after her once again. This caused Angela to let out a laugh, her heart swelling with love like it did as always when she looked at her daughter.

The smile on her face made her think that nothing in the world could separate the two of them.

_____________
2000