Extra:Valentine's Day Special

Instagram:

_longlivetheKing_ When bae (aka Derek) comes in clutch for vday ❤️

                            ___________

I walked down the halls, students clumped near their friends' lockers. I held the card behind my back as I stopped in front of Jackson's locker.

"Hey." I greeted, causing him to jump slightly. He closed his locker, pulling out a card. "Happy Valentine's Day." He said as we traded cards.

"Happy Valentine's Day." We opened the cards, reading them to ourselves. We looked up at almost the same time, smiling and hugging each other at the sweet gesture.

The bell rang, breaking us apart, causing us to go our separate ways. As I walked I spotted two very familiar guys and walked quickly, squeezing between them and linking our arms.

"Hey you two!" They turned to me, both with questioning looks on their faces. "What?"

"Why are you so happy?" Scott asked as we turned down a hallway to our left.

"Because it's Valentine's Day, duh." We detached as we made it into the classroom, taking our seats. Class went on, the teacher talking about something I probably already knew.

Before I knew it the bell was ringing, everyone heading to lunch. I made my way to the parking lot, spotting a familiar black Camaro.

"Hey." Derek greeted, his hands in the front pockets of his jeans, the blue shirt clinging to him. "Hey." I greeted back, stepping onto my tip toes to wrap my arms around his shoulder and pulling him into a hug.

When we pulled back he opened the car door, "Come on." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Where are we going?" He shook his head. "Can you just get in? It's a surprise." I laughed, getting in anyway, the door closing behind me.

"I hate surprises." I said as he got into settled into the drivers seat. "Well you won't hate this one." He reassured. "I promise."

_______________

I smiled as we pulled up to the small cafe like restaurant. "Aw, you really know how to make a girl swoon don't you?" We took our seats, giving our orders to the waiter.

"So is this your way of saying Happy Valentine's Day?" I asked, eating a few fries off my almost empty plate.

"Is it that obvious?" He responded sarcastically.

"Only a little." He laughed lightly, his rabbit teeth becoming more visible. After we finished we stood, getting to the car and making our way back to school. When we got there Derek got out, walking around to open my door. I got out, getting on to my tip toes and giving him a quick kiss.

"Happy Valentine's Day to you too."

                  _________________

Hey guys.

So I know this is late for Valentine's Day but I wanted to post something. Also just a reminder, all the extra chapters like the one for Christmas and this on don't actually happy before or during the story. Basically her and Derek aren't really a thing. But either way I hope you enjoyed this chapter and as usual...

Stay Awesome Gotham,
Lynn🌸