dance lessons

AN; link above is the dance practice they're supposed to be doing~

•••

"Ugh I can't do anything right!" I exclaimed holding my head in my hands, my group and I had been practicing our new dance for our song 'Stop, Stop It' for the past two days and I still couldn't seem to pick up on the steps.

"Alright," I said to myself, I had taken extra time after rehearsal today to stay back and practice more, "I have to get it this time, I just have to."

I evened my breaths and started from the beginning yet again, the music starting~ I had no problem my solo parts but I just couldn't seem to get the chorus parts, for some reason i found them extremely difficult.

It was a simple move, everyone got it as soon as it was explained, I'm just too slow for this group.

"Jinyoung" I heard called out, looking around the studio it took me a while to find my band mate Yugyeom was around calling me.

"Hey Gyeomie" he had been standing outside the studio with bags full of drinks and snacks, I let him in.

"Just thought you could use a break," he said sitting down, offering me a seat next to him and a bottle of water.

"Thanks" I said taking the water and snacks, lying down straight away.

"Still can't get it huh?" he questioned, Yugyeom was one of our best dancers so obviously he had gotten the move straight away.

"No I'm terrible" I laughed covering the pain I had felt as I thought of myself as the worst dancer in our group.

"Jinyoung" he pouted, "don't be like that"

"Well I kind of am, like I can pick up most of the dance, I even have the last chorus perfected but I can't seem to get the other ones" I ranted off.

"It's the easiest part!" he exclaimed, his hands flying up to emphasize his point.

"Yeah but-" I stopped, my face tinting pink, "it's kind of embarrassing but I'm too stiff to do those moves- my hips don't move the way yours do" I explained my hands covering the bottom half of my face trying to cover the blush that had been caused from humiliation.

"Alright" I heard the younger say, my eyes wandered to find him standing the drink that was once in his hold now on the floor.

"I'll help you," he offered me his hand helping me stand along side him.

"How are you going to help?" I questioned, "like yeah you're the best dancer and you're like really hot but how is that meant to help me?!" I said frustrated- oh shit.

"Shit sorry, I didn't mean to say that" Yugyeom was now staring at me questionably.

"Am I now?" he questioned smirking, taking my hand to the middle of the room.

"I'm just going to move onto the dancing now, I'll show you how I'll help" he said letting go of my hand and standing behind me- I kind of missed the warmth his hand gave me.

"Thanks" I mumbled under my breath.

"Now we'll start from the beginning of the chorus-"

"Oh I know the first part, when Jaebum is singing hajima, it's the next few parts I'm not too good at"

"Alright we'll start from there" he said placing his hands on my hips.

"Try the move, I'll keep my hands here so I can pick up for the movements we should work harder at"

"O-Okay" I stuttered, blush rising up my neck once again. This boy.

"Okay" I said once again beginning the step along to the music playing.

I began to roll my hips to the part, feeling uncomfortable and awkward trying to move my body in such a way.

"You're doing so well" Yugyeom whispered in my ear, sending shivers down my spine.

I shuttered ignoring the younger and continued the moves, his hands wrapping tighter around my waist when I began the body roll section.

"I don't see what you need help with- You've got the move for sure" he smiled, hands not leaving my torso.

"I just- I feel so awkward moving like that, it feels unnatural" I explained, moving away slightly.

"What about it seems unnatural" he said pulling me closer, and snuggling his head in the crook of my neck, "you move so well, so hot Jinyoung" he whispered once again. "Like you were made to do those moves, fuck you're hot."

"Aish" I screamed pulling away suddenly, "don't say that 'gyeomie."

"Why not hyung, I love making you flustered, you're so attractive."

"Yugyeom, I-" pausing I look at the youngers eyes, seeing them almost as if he were begging me, as if he needed me to do this. "Fuck it" I said pulling him in for a rough kiss, his hands instantly finding there way back to the sides of my waist.

My hands wrapped up around his neck as we deepened the kiss, toungues fighting one another for dominance.

Moving my hand I used one to caress the left side of his face while my other hand slid under his shirt to trace along his softely toned abs and chest.

"hyung" he moaned through the kiss, sending my insides wild.

His hands then moved from my waist and began to palm my member through the soft fabric of the sweat pants I was wearing.

"gyeomiee" I choked out, trying to slow my breathing as our session continued.

He smirked into our kiss and ran his fingers through the waistband of my sweatpants threatening to pull them down. He then stopped suddenly, looking back up at me more serious now, bringing me in for another kiss.

"W-We should practice" he said pulling away and leaning his forehead against mine.

"Y-yeah" I stuttered back, fixing the waistband of my pants and trying to forget about the growing situation in my pants as the younger in front of me began his part of the song.

Dammit. Kim Yugyeom is going to get it one day.