extension 1

AN: the dance practice is the link above once again, also i'm too awkward to write detailed smut so this is the best you'll get :)

•••

"Great work everyone" our leader Jaebum said, collecting his things and leaving the studio.

I was packing all of my things away once everyone had left, although I was thinking of staying back to continue practicing another dance once again.

"I already know you're thinking of staying back so why don't I help you again" I turned to see Yugyeom smirking at me.

"No I don't want you helping me anymore" I stated putting my water bottle into my bag along with other things.

I walked into the center of the room ignoring the younger and began practicing. I was going over our debut song 'girls, girls, girls' as I had forgotten most of the steps even though we had been practicing it only moments earlier.

I was going pretty well without distractions along to the music playing throughout the room and as I had gotten to the chorus, I heard Yugyeom speak up, me clueless as I had thought he already left. "You definitely need my help hyung" he said, a seductive tone lacing his words.

I finished the chorus peacefully and once Jaebum's part started ringing through my ears I felt Yugyeom's presence behind me, "here let me help" he whispered in my ear taking a hold of my waist as I tried to continue dancing the next few parts.

"Yugyeom" I said sternly messing up a few parts here and there with the younger clung to my waist, "you have to let go I can't practice like thi-" I stopped, speechless as I felt his lips press against the side of my neck.

"-but you need help hyung" he kissed my jaw once more. "I'm here to help you," he said seductively which sent shivers raking down my spine.

"P-please" I managed to breath out, my trousers feeling tighter already hearing the younger whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

His hands gripped tighter on my waist turning me around to face him, he tilted my chin up and brung my face to his pulling me in for a short and sweet kiss.

He pulled himself back, his hand trailing under my shirt feeling every curve and dip. He bought me in for another kiss, this one much deeper and needy as I heard him groan against my lips. His tongue finding it's way, fighting against mine. After a heated make out session, he pulled back again.

"What do you need help with again? You're dancing looks fine to me" he smirked, letting me go and trying to walk away but I grabbed his wrist and kept him in his position.

"No" I said roughly, my grip on his wrist tightening, "you have to stay and help me" he laughed.

"Help you with what hyung?" his words covered with laughter.

"You have to help me with this" I said my eyes traveling down below my waist to point the situation out.

"I don't know what you could possibly need help with Jinyoung, you're a good dancer" he said acting oblivious to the position we were in.

"'Gyeomie don't play stupid, please help me with the problem you've caused" he chuckled at this, an angelic sound filling the room above the song still playing.

Wait? Angelic? I didn't think that- okay. I may or may not be slightly attracted to Yugyeom I mean how can you not be? Have you seen him?!

"Okay hyung, I'll help you" he used his free hand to caress my cheek and pull me in for another passionate kiss, at this I released my grip from his wrist and wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer.

His now unoccupied hand traced its way down from my chest to the growing tent in my loose-fitting pants.

Instead of palming me through the fabric his hand slipped into my boxers and grabbed onto my now hardened member, pumping up and down.

"'Gyeomie" I moaned into the kiss, our tongues still fighting one another.

He smirked against my lips, his hand moving faster and faster. He pulled away from the kiss, sending pecks along my jawline and neck stopping a few times to bite and suck creating a few marks here and there.

"T-the other members are going to see t-those" I stuttered nearing my high.

"Who cares" he muttered against my skin, "it shows them you belong to somebody, so they don't get any ideas" he pulled back proud of his work, still pumping me down below.

"A-ah" I called out as I reached my climax, Yugyeom pulling his hand out from my pants and kissing me sweetly.

"We're not finished just yet" he said, lifting me into his arms and carrying me over to the few chairs and table we have in the studio.

His mouth finding mine once again. His hands slipping under the hem of my shirt and pulling it up, as if signaling me to take it off- I followed the instructions given by the younger seeing him undress also.

Once both of us were left naked, our kiss deepened once more, before parting so his fingers could be lubricated with my saliva.

His hands found themselves once again near my waist, his long fingers going inside of me one a time, stretching me every now and again.

Moans and groans filled the air of the now silent room, "Yugyeom" I breathed out, finding it hard to contain myself with the younger boy now filling me with his hardened member.

Waiting for me to adjust to his size, he bought me in for more intense kisses that trailed along the side of my jaw and all over my neck like before leaving more marks.

Once I was comfortable, he began thrusting bringing an estactic feeling throughout me as we both reached our highs, his sweat covered forehead leaning against mine as he left more kisses against my lips. One more kiss to my forehead then he pulled away.

He got dressed quickly, leaving me in a messed state as he left as soon as he was dressed, not saying a word.