extension 2

"I mean I wouldn't be against it" I heard from the hallway of the studio, laughter nulling the quietness.

"I totally agree man, ducks are great" another voice chimed in- in which I assumed was Yugyeom's. Great, can he not come to practice please, I really needed to stay behind and actually practice this time but it looks like that isn't going to happen.

After hours of practicing, and everyone else leaving I began to pack up my things, I was not staying back again today not if Yugyeom was going to.

"Hey hyung" the younger said in a slightly seductive tone making me shiver at his simple use of words. No not today Jinyoung, you have better things to do than be fucked around by some kid- literally.

"Not today, 'gyeomie" I said still using his nickname, to not show how mad I really was.

"Please hyung, 'gyeomie needs you" he said, talking in third person, his arms wrapping around my waist and trailing under my shirt.

"No Yugyeom" I almost yelled, taking his hands away from me and grabbing my things faster than before.

"Why not hyung?" he asked, a whining tone lacing his words.

"You can't just use people like that Yugyeom, you've been using me pretty much as your sex buddy or something" I ranted on, I was quite pissed off now.

"-But you liked it" he said smiling at me innocently, "dare I say you loved it hyung" he smirked his hands once again finding there way onto my chest.

"Stop it" I groaned, pulling his hands off of me once again. "If you want to continue, whatever this is" I began putting emphasis on us, "we have to sort out exactly what's going on first, you can't just get your way all the time 'gyeomie" I finished, more sincerity in my tone when I spoke his name this time.

"Fine Jinyoung, we'll talk about this" his words dripping with anger as he sat on the studio floor, still in his clothes from practice. He looked way too good for me.

"Why do you keep leaving Yugyeom? You can't just keep using me like this without an explanation as to why you always leave," I paused fuming slightly.

"H-Hyung" he choked out, "I- I'm sorry, I was having trouble" he said with no explanation.

"Trouble with what babe?" I said the words leaving my mouth on instinct as my hand rested itself on his thigh in a comforting way.

"with my sexuality jinyoung-hyung, I was confused, I never thought in my whole life I would feel this way about another boy" he confessed placing his right hand atop mine.

"It's okay to feel that 'gyeomie, you should've explained earlier I would have understood."

"It's just that I put up this front to make you think I'm so comfortable with myself when in fact, I could barely admit it to myself until just the other day, I needed to test out if it was all guys or just you," he paused "it's why I wanted to do those things with you" he said shyly, using his free hand to fiddle with the hem of his shirt.

"-and I really enjoyed those things jinyoung-hyung" he looked up from his lap and into my eyes.

"I've never felt this way before but-" he paused using his free hand to now caress my face in a caring manner.

"I think- I- love you hyung" he said stuttering bringing his lips closer to mine shocking me at the sudden contact, I had little time to react causing no response from me which had froze the younger boy.

"Do you not feel the same?" he asked pulling back and looking into my eyes with his own filling to the brim with tears.

My hands immediately dropped his and cupped his face wiping away the tears, confessing "no of course I do, I love you too 'gyeomie" I said pecking his lips quickly but sweetly.

"It was just unexpected, that's all" I said with another short kiss against his lips.