extension 3

for YoshiElmo

"Stop! Stop it!" I laughed as Yugyeom against my wishes continued to tickle my sides.

"Nope" he replied popping the 'p' sound, giggling along with me.

"But the other members are going to be back soon, and-" I laughed "this isn't a position I'd like them to see us in" I choked on the last word through my giggles, Yugyeom was currently atop me straddling my waist as he tickled me.

"I don't care, I want them to know that you're mine" he said smugly pecking my lips quickly once he stopped tickling me.

I blushed ferociously at this, we hadn't made anything official so small things like this always made me very happy but also embarrassed.

"Stop blushing!" he screamed, "you're too adorable to look at" at this I hid my face under my hands not wanting him to see me blush more.

"Jinyoung" he said seriously, getting off of my waist and taking the seat next to me.

"Yeah" I replied once I had calmed down myself.

"Do you know?"

"Do I know what 'gyeomie?"

"Did you know that I love you" he replied, my heart racing when these words left his mouth- it did each time.

"I love you more" I replied bringing his lips to mine for a quick kiss.

"Yah! No way!" he exclaimed once I pulled away from our kiss, he then leaned in to rest on my chest, arms draped around me, my hands running through his hair.

The television played softly in the background creating a little noise, although the silence between us was comforting.

"Jinyoung?"

"Yes?" I looked down to see Yugyeom's bright eyes staring back at me.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" he asked, hope lacing his words.

"Of course, I will" I pecked his lips once again, having him in my arms was the best feeling the world.

•••
an; short and probably the last update of the series :)