extension 4

This will be the last update of the book and then it will be finished completely.
Mature warning ⚠️
•••

"Jackson you can't just take my popcorn! Give it back!" Youngjae whined, making grabby hands at the bowl.

The group of five had come over to join Yugyeom and I in watching movies, although the boys didn't know about the item consisting of us just yet.

"Cut it out you two!" Jaebum being the stern one yelled, he usually acted as the leader of us.

Currently there was a comedy movie on but it wasnt interesting to any of us which is why the two were acting out, I got up and changed the movie hoping to spike there interests.

"I'm just going to the bathroom" Yugyeom stated to no one in particular, sending me a knowing look.

A few groans were heard as response once the rest of the boys were intrigued with the movie. A few moments later I slipped out of the chaos that was Jackson and Youngjae once again fighting over popcorn and went to find the younger boy.

"'Gyeomie?" I whispered, walking down the narrow hallway that was in the house. I was then pulled roughly by the gruff of my shirt into the small but spacious linen closet.

"Are you trying to get us caught?" he asked in a whisper, "you've got to stay quiet Jinyoung."

His hands were quick to run along my body, his mouth finding it's way to my own. The kiss was intense very fast, his tongue fighting mine for dominance, in the end his won.

"I love you so much," he said kissing me in between each word, "I know we shouldn't be doing this while they're here but I can't keep my hands away from you" he finished, running his hands under my shirt begging to pull it off.

"We really shouldn't be doing this, what if they hear us?" I asked, breaking the kiss.

"Guess you'll just have to stay silent then" he replied, both of us shirtless now.

He started the kiss once again, moaning quietly into it when I bit down on his tongue. His hands trailed from around my neck down my chest and stopped at the waistband of my pants. Already working out how to unbuckle the belt, my pants were off in less then ten seconds.

His hand then grabbed my semi-harden member stroking it ever so slightly. "You have to keep quiet okay baby" he pecked me on the lips, then deepening the kiss while his strokes got faster.

I moaned into his lips, I shut them quickly trying not to make any sounds.

He took his hands off of me slowly and trailed kisses down my stomach, once he was on his knees he began placing kitten licks along the slit of my member- precum leaking out already. His mouth engulfed me, taking most of my member at once, sucking and blowing.

My hands gripped his hair, pleasure filling my body. My hips buckled, he then pulled away knowing I was close.

I whined at the loss of pleasure, he just looked up at me smirking, and standing up properly. He bought me in for another kiss and trailed his hands up to my mouth placing two fingers in front of me.

"Suck" he instructed quietly, as I tried to put on a show. His hands then left my mouth and travelled down my body going inside for preparation. One finger then two, scissoring pain turning into pleasure.

"Oh 'Gyeomie" I moaned out, immedietely covering my mouth with my hand trying to keep myself quiet.

His fingers then left me suddenly and I mewled out in the loss of pleasure, his fingers were then replaced by his hardened member, throbbing at the neglection. The younger going in dry, causing a little pain to myself.

"Fuck" I cursed out under my breath.

"Sorry babe" he kissed my cheek softly before beginning to move. His thrusts starting off slowly but eventually quickening.

"You're doing so well" he said pecking my lips, his hands holding onto my hips for support, my hands snaking around his neck.

A few more thrusts and there was no holding back, my back arched as the milky white substance flowed out of me and over the two of our chests. Seeing me in so much pleasure caused Yugyeom to finish, his cum pouring down my thighs as he pulled out.

His face was now all red and his hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat.

"We should get back to the others, they've probably noticed we're gone by now" he laughed pulling his clothes on and fixing his hair before walking out of the linen closet, leaving me to fix myself.

"Uhm" I heard and I froze, my pants were back on already but I was still shirtless as I saw Bambam standing in front of me, mouth agape.

I then hurriedly put my shirt back on, a little uncomfortable due to the mess but I ran out of the linen closet leaving Bambam alone. I was too embarrassed to go back and say anything.

I walked into the living room to the others once I had fixed my hair in the bathroom and cleaned off to see Youngjae asleep on Jaebum and Mark leaning against Jackson as the movies still played. I sat down next to the youngest member lacing his hand in mine, the other boys were too tired to notice and at this point I didn't really care if they knew.

•••
AN; Bambam witnessed everything.