extension 5

"We've got to tell them at some point hyung," Yugyeom pleaded, sighing as he rubbed his hands along my arm cuddling against my chest.

"We have more time I promise, nobody knows about us just yet. Let's keep it a secret for a few more days, just until were sure." I replied pulling the younger somehow closer to me in the bed.

He looked up at me, "sure of what hyung?" he asked, innocent eyes rappidly fluttering as he looked up to me.

"I need to be sure of my feelings, 'gyeomie, I need to be sure that I love you," the words slipped from my mouth. My hand instantly going to cover, trying to hide my mistake.

"Y-you love me?" he asked, eyes filling with tears. I wasn't sure if they were happy or not.

I had to think quickly, I didn't want to hurt him but was it too early to say those words.

"Yugyeom," I sighed happily, "I-"

knock knock knock; I was interrupted.
"Who is it?" I asked slightly grateful but also cautious not expecting anyone, especially considering the younger boy next to me was naked alongside myself.

"It's me," I'm glad I could recognise the voice, because the idiot never said his name.

I looked at Yugyeom slightly terrified, he had to hide himself as he told Bambam that he was out for lunch with his parents today not at home with me. If he saw the younger he'd be upset, considering the plans the Thai boy tried making.

I pushed the boy of the bed creating a loud thud as he grabbed some clothes and ran to hid in the en suite, connected to my room.

"Is everything alright in there? Can I come in?" I checked quickly to see if Yugyeom was safely in the bathroom but before I could even answer Bambam he was in my room so I tried to act casual.

"Hyung are you naked?" he asked as soon as he stepped into the room.

"Uh-" I stuttered covering myself more with the blanket.

"Anywho, I came to talk to you about Yugyeom. He's been acting different lately, sneaking around behind my back. Have you noticed anything?" he asked sitting comfortably on the edge of the bed.

"No, why would you ask me?" I questioned trying to seem nonchalant about the whole thing.

"Well I just thought, maybe because you know, you guys are together and all?" he replied quick and quietly so I didn't quite pick up on the last few words.

"What?"

"I thought you might know because you're with him, or was that not you I heard in the bathroom the other day?" he laughed.

I was shocked, Bambam knew about our relationship. I just hope he hasn't told anyone.

"Don't worry," he must of sensed the anxiety due to my expression, "I haven't told anyone, but next time could you keep it down? Or maybe not do it while everyone else is in the same house as you." He laughed calmly standing from his sit.

"Also tell Yugyeom I'm leaving now, that I said hello, and also that he can come out from his hiding spot," he chuckled once again exiting the room and leaving me stunned.

"Wow," Yugyeom, now fully clothed breathed out.

"Yeah," I replied- not knowing exactly what to say as I was still shocked.

•••

An : happy birthday Jacksy_Is_Real