Ch. 1

Hi everyone I thought I'd do a story where Camila Cabello would be a badass and if you are wondering if I'm going to update my other book Second Chance I will don't worry. Ok enjoy the love y'all.

------------------------------------------------------
Lauren's POV

Another Monday morning at hell aka school, I have dreaded school ever since Camila Cabello and her friends Dinah Jane and Ally Brooke started bullying me.

I only have one friend, Normani, we've been together since sophomore year when Normani saw Dinah throw me in a trash can, she helped me out of the trash and we've been friends ever since that day.

Now we're Seniors and I'm still getting beat up, Monday morning and I'm getting slammed into my locker by Dinah and Camila, Ally is just watching like always, smirking.

"Had enough?" Camila laughs. I don't answer because if I say yes they'll just do it harder.

"She's not talking I don't think she has had enough," Dinah said, slamming me against the locker one more time before they dropped me.

Normani run up to me, bending over to my level picking me up from the floor, "why do you guys beat her up she didn't do anything to you." Normani said, looking up angry. Camila scoffed before her and her friends walked off to class.

"You ok?" she whispered as we walked to class, I just nodded. Lucky for me Normani was in this class but also bad because Camila and Dinah were in the class.

"Hello, class today I decided that we would do something new we will be doing partner work," the class groans, "and I will choose your partner," more groans, "Bea and Selena, Justin and Shawn, Austin and Laim, Louis and Harry, Dinah and Normani, and Camila and Lauren, any questions." No one answered so the went on and on telling us for our project we can do whatever we want to do.

"Alright then, for the last 10 minutes of the class go partner up and get to know your partner." He said, sitting down at his desk. I get up to walk over to Camila's desk as I walk to the back of the class Normani gave me a 'good luck' face and I gave her an 'I'm going to need it' face.

I see Dinah whisper in Camila ear, Camila smirks at whatever she said, then she gets up to go to Normani's desk. As I walked by her she bumped my shoulder, she turned around and just looked me up up and down then smirked, walking away. Weird.

I looked at Camila to see her still smirking. Oh boy.

-----------------------------------------------------

So how did you like it? It probably sucked, if it did I'm sorry.

Thank for commenting and voting, love y'all!!