Ch. 7

Camila's POV

At the end of the day as we leave the school Ally still has her head down, to be honest I feel really bad for yelling at her. I was just really mad she'd go up to Lauren and tell her that I was happy because of her if she would have told her anything else like the fact that I'm in love with her.

As we get to the car I look at Ally, "I'm sorry I yelled at you but I was extremely mad at the time you told her that."

"It's okay I understand Mila," she says as she hugs me.

I smile and hug her back and we head to her car. I pull out my phone and text Lauren, I tell her that I'm coming to her house this afternoon and I ask Ally to drop me off there.

I'm not going to Lauren's door and an older boy answers the door, "um I'm here for Lauren this is Lauren's house right?"

"Oh Lauren has told us all about you," he says as he lets me inside, "oh I'm her brother by the way, and Lauren is upstairs in her room it's to the left, first door." Wait she talks about me?

I knock on her bedroom door and she tells me to come inside. She wasn't in the bedroom she was, I guess, in the bathroom. Hearing that the shower was on and the door was shut so, I just sat on her bed and waited for her to come out.

She comes out about five minutes later will a towel on her head, a T-shirt, and some shorts shorts.

"Oh Hey," she says as she sits next to me. I look at her, damn she looks cute, "Are we going to do the project? It is due tomorrow..."

"Oh yeah," I pull out what we have worked on so far.

About an hour later we are done. "Hey do you want to stay for dinner?" Lauren asked as I put our books away.

"Sure I can stay," I smile and look at her she smiles too. After dinner I leave and as I get to my house, I am greeted by my mom at the door, "sorry Mom I was at Lauren's and ate dinner there."

"Oh it's okay dear just get some bed," she says and heads upstairs and I do as well.

-------------------------------------------

Hey everyone thanks for reading and also thanks for commenting and voting.

Love you guys.