Ch. 2

Lauren's POV

It's the end of the day, when I'm walking home, I don't know but I feel like someone is following me.

I turn around, nothing. I turn back in the direction I was going before and start walking.

15 minutes later I'm at my house, still with the creepy feeling I'm being followed.

I hear a knock at the door. Knock knock.

"Hmm," I open the door surprised, standing in front of me is the last person I wanna see right now. Camila Cabello.

She looked scared, I've never seen her this way before, "what?" I asked kinda worried for her.

She looks up and sees me, she frowns then face palms herself.

"What?" I ask again. She looks at me.

"Sorry I didn't know that this was your house," she looks down, "I'll go..."

To be honest I don't know why but I feel sympathy towards her, "no you can come in....i don't bite.." I said it more as a joke and she smiled, although she tried to hide it I saw her smile. I moved out of the way for her to come in.

She walks in, "why are you being so nice to me? I mean, I do nothing but treat you like shit at school.." I look at her.

"I'm just not one to be mean and treat people like crap," she shrugged.

Camila's POV

I look at her when she says that, she's right neither was I until I met her. Now I ask myself why I beat her up and I try to hide my feelings.

Yes I Camila Cabello have admitted to liking Lauren Jauregui and I except it. Why do I beat her up?... Because I can't deal with my emotions, maybe tomorrow I'll start trying to make amends with her.

......................................................

Sorry guys and girls I haven't updated in a while and I'll try to do it more often now school is out.

Question: For the G!P lauren or Camila?

Thank you for commenting and voting 👋 😊

-Jaiiy