Ch. 9

Camila's POV

I don't know why I grabbed her arm like I did, but all I know is she looked really shocked, "C-Camila what are y-you d-doing? You're scaring me!"

I'll let go of her, "sorry," she just looks at me like I'm a crazy person. And now that I think about it I might just be one.

She slips away from me and runs into her house. I sigh and walk down the street with my head down. What's wrong with me she'll never want to talk to me ever again.....

Lauren's POV

I don't know why I ran, I mean I wanted to stay for an explanation but I ran. I look out the door, watching her walk down the street, God I feel terrible.

I frown and go upstairs, deciding to apologize tomorrow before our class.

Camila's POV

I walk into my house and I could tell my mother could tell something was wrong, "Camila, what's wrong?" I look at her as she stands in front of me, inspecting trying to find out what's going on.

I give her a fake very believable smile, "I'm fine," and she nods and gives me a look of concern. I slowly move past her and up to my room as she goes back into the kitchen.

I sigh and sit on my bed rethinking the day, specifically my problem with Lauren. Why did I grab her like that? What's wrong with me?

Honestly I don't think there's anything wrong with me but I have this strange feeling in the pit of my stomach, but I have know idea what it means. I sigh and get up to get my shower. I'll just apologize to Lauren for what I did. I hope she'll understand...

Lauren's POV

The next day I wake up, and memories filled my head of yesterday, remembering that I will be apologizing to Camila today. I smile and slowly get up, picking out a red flannel, black skinny jeans, and white Converse.

I stand in the mirror to see if I look fine, and leave. Maybe today won't be as bad as yesterday.

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, this was supposed to be out yesterday I did not know it didn't publish, so sorry. Anyway kind of short today, like always but I plan to write more, I just don't know when I'm going to write more....hopefully you don't lose interest in this story and I will publish again soon.