Ch.5

Hi sorry I took so long to update but here it is 🙂 and idc if 5H split from Camila, Camren is still real for me😫

---------------------------------------------------

Camila's POV

The next day

Today went by fast and now I'm waiting for Lauren in front of the school. After about 10 minutes of waiting I saw her hugging Normani and walk towards me. She's so cute...damn stop staring.

"Take a picture it will last longer," she said looking at me.

I look down, "you don't have to be so rude, you know" I said, walking to my car.

"Sorry," she said, quietly, why do I feel so bad? I wave it off.

I get in the car and so does she. The drive to my house was quiet.

As we pull up to my house and I get out of the car and she follows me to the house.

I open the door and I am attacked by Sofia hugging me, "hey!" I laugh. And she gets off of me, and looks at Lauren, "who's this?" she smiles.

"This is Lauren..." I began but was interrupted by Sofia.

"You're Lauren...you are beautiful, just like Kaki sa- ," I quickly cut her off.

"Come on," I say, looking at Lauren, "we have work to do."

She nods, though she looks confused as to what is going on. I start walking upstairs and she follows.

I see Sofia go to the kitchen and I hear me mom gasp, I just roll my eyes. I walk into my room with her still following me, she looks at my room, "I didn't know you were into one direction.." she says putting down her backpack.

"Yea there's alot you don't know about me," smirks to myself and gets out my books, "where to start?" She sits on my bed and we start working on the project.

After about a hour or two we had stopped working and just kinda talked for an hour before her mom called and she had to leave. I just watched her walk to her house, we only live two houses from each other. We had an actual conversation!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hi sorry it took so long but here you go 🙂