Ch. 4

Camila's POV

I didn't go to school today because I'm afraid of this whole being nice thing...i mean I've tormented her for years, why stop now. I look up at the ceiling, I still haven't got out of bed yet.

I sigh, I'm not going to change my ways... I might later just not now. I have already called Dinah and Ally, I told them I was going to stay home, Dinah said she was going to do the same thing but Ally being the good girl she is went to school today.

I throw on a T-shirt and basketball shorts, then I head downstairs to see that both of my parents are gone to work. I grab a banana and go to the living room to watch TV.

I decide to go for a walk to clear my mind, as I walked I felt as though I was being followed but ignored it and kept walking enjoying the beautiful day.

The feeling of being followed grew so I turned around, to see Lauren walking behind me looking down not noticing anything, I come to a complete stop and she bumps into me and I hear a small "sorry...," before she looked up"oh..."

I help her up, "it's ok," I say starting to walk again, smooth move, play it cool. As I walk away I see her run up beside me.

"So when do you want to start the project?" She looks up slightly.

"Uh, tomorrow after school we can go to my house," I say casually, "I'll meet you in front of the school."

"OK," she walks with me, "look I gotta go, see you tomorrow."

"Tomorrow," I say walking back towards my house.

………………………………………………

Sorry it's short 😑 it'll be longer next time. 😊

Hope y'all have a good day

Love,
Jaiiy