Ch. 3

Lauren's POV

The next day, I fought with myself on if I even wanted to go to school, and I'm going.

I watched out for Camila or one of her girls Dinah or Ally,  but I'm guessing that they weren't here. Normani comes and meets me at my locker, "Laur, have you seen your bullies at all today?"

"No," I smile and start going to my first block of the day, "today might just be easier to get through."

"Yea," we sit down and wait for class to start.

Class starts 10 minutes later and I don't know why but my thoughts wonder to Camila, time flies and it is time for lunch.

I'm sitting at mine and Normani's table, as Normani comes and sits in front of me, "so how's your day going so far."

"Ok," I look around.

"You feeling ok?" She looks at me suspiciously.

"Yea..." I look at her when she says that.

"Ok, so Lauren," she says and I already know where this is going.

"No, no whatever it is no," I shake my head.

"But you don't even know what I want," she said, acting offended but I know that she is not.

"Yea but whenever you say 'so Lauren's it never ends well for me," I say.

"True, but this time it's different," she smiles.

"Seriously?" I look at her, "what is it then?"

"Well, I was thinking since you've got that project with Camila that you might can also change the way she treats you, and if you can I will give you $500," she said, smirking.

"Ok,  I'll do it," I smiled.

"Alright," she smiled, too.

"Now come on,  we'll be late for class," I stand and start to leave as she follows.

………………………………………………

Ok next chapter will be all Camila POV and thank you everyone for the answers to the last chapter, Camila has been chosen again thank you.

Have a good day,

-Jaiiy