Punch-Drunk

~Will (a month after he and Mason started "dating")

"Babe?"

I ground my teeth at the word. Yet, sighing, I answered, "Yes, Mason?"

He was standing in front of a mirror hanging on the wall opposite me, holding up a maroon button-up, and a mint green one next to it. "Which one?"

"Does it- does it matter?" I stuttered out. Mason contemplated this for a moment and then smiled.

"You have a point. After all, your fashion sense is nonexistent." Looking down at the two shirts, he announced, "I'm going with the maroon. I'll help you find something that compliments it."

After a moment of silence, I asked, "Why are we even doing this?" I gestured around at the Aphrodite cabin.

Mason feigned ignorance. "What do you mean?" Cocking his head, he lowered the two shirts dishearteningly.

Exasperated, I sighed, glancing at the people around. Lowering my voice to a whisper, I continued, "You calling me pet names, us going on a date or whatever this is. I thought we were just supposed to stay together for a few weeks and then break up."

The boy opposite me grinned and something in the smile turned my blood cold.

Throwing the clothes onto the ground, quite unlike himself, Mason stalked towards me. Irregardless of the other people in the cabin, he sat himself down in my lap, thighs around my hips, arms crossing behind my neck.

"If you really wanted to break up," he whispered into my ear, "You would've done so by now." Pulling back to look at my expression, his eyes gleamed. "You've fallen for me, Solace. Don't you think so?"

Suddenly, the world started spinning, and the only constant was Mason's eyes. I lost myself in their dark pools, my head swimming with only the thought of Mason. Punch-drunk is what I was. Punch-drunk on the boy sitting in my lap.

The pressure of his legs around my waist was enough to drive me next to insane. I was filled with the all-consuming need to kiss Mason.

Pressing my face closer to the brunette's, I closed my eyes as I scraped the tip of my nose against his cheek. Agonizingly slowly, I moved my head until I was kissing Mason.

I melted into the contact, vanilla tongues breaking apart vanilla lips. His fingers went up to tangle themselves in my hair, and my hands unconsciously found their way to his hips. Mason pulling on my hair was proving distracting, as were the little moans he released into my mouth. He rolled his hips towards me, and I thought I would die.

After a minute of this, I remembered we were in the middle of the Aphrodite cabin, and pulled away harshly.

Mason's pupils were blown wide, lips red, chest heaving. I had no doubt I looked the same.

"I.." My voice faltered, and I swallowed, "I think I have. Fallen for you, I mean."

_______________________
Hey y'all, hold back from killing Mason, my asshole child has more coming for him.

Looking back at my previous writing style, I realize that I was a lot fluffier and less dark.

🔺PLEASE READ: Know that I do not condone this sort of manipulative relationship AF!!🔺