Chapter 10

Hermione

Everyone in the room started asking questions. I tried my best to answer some but I was really tired and everything hurt. I tried not to show it but nothing went unnoticed by Draco.

"Are you alright?" He asked quietly.

"Yeah, fine," I replied.

"I think your lying," he muttered.

I rolled my eyes and played attention the the conversation.

~*~*~

Everyone finally left and I kept dozing on Draco's shoulder. He had gotten a healer and the healer gave me a pain relief potion. I literally could feel nothing.

Draco had one arm around my waist and he was playing with my hair. I had never felt as relaxed as I did at this moment.

It wasn't long before I finally dozed into a sleep.

Draco

I knew exactly when Hermione fell asleep. She had been dozing in and out for around an hour now. I slowly helped her lay down but put her head in my lap. I played with her hair and watched as a smile made its way into her lips.

"The sorting hat picked a good one," Mum said from the corner.

"Yeah," I agreed. "She's great."

Mum smiled, not a smirk, a genuine smile.

"I'm happy," she told me. "You could have been with that Parkinson girl... She was a bit obsessive."

"Agreed, she was crazy," I muttered.

Mum went back to her book and I kept playing with Hermione's hair.

~*~*~

Hermione shifted a bit so her hand was on my knee. I smirked a bit when she muttered my name in her sleep. Mum looked up with a smirk as well.

~*~*~

Hermione and I were sitting side by side on the bed. Mum was asleep.

"Can we go back to Hogwarts yet?" Hermione whined.

"No. You're still not well," I told her.

She groaned and laid on my lap.

"But Draco-"

"No."

"Then how long am I trapped in this place?" She asked.

"Three more days," I told her, playing with her hair.

"But I'm bored," she whined.

I laughed, leaned down, and kissed her lightly.

Hermione- a few days later

Draco gathered up our stuff before helping me off the bed. My healer came in with a smile on her face.

"Ready to go?" She asked.

"Yes," I replied.

She handed Narcissa a few papers and a pen.

"I'm guessing you will serve as her parental guardian?" The healer asked.

Narcissa nodded and signed the paper. The healer handed me and other paper for potions I needed to get from Madam Promfey. She led us to the floo.

"I have already informed McGonagall that you would be using the floo to her office," the healer told us.

Draco stepped in with me, and threw the powder in.

"Hogwarts headmaster office," he said clearly.

The flames rose up and writhing seconds we were in McGonagall's office. McGonagall was right in front of us. She greeted us so we stepped out of the fireplace. The second we got out Narcissa appeared in the flames.

"Please go back to your dorms while me and Mrs. Malfoy speak," McGonagall said.

I nodded and followed Draco out. I couldn't help but notice he kept a close eye on me while we walked to our dorm.

"Draco, I'm fine," I told him.

"I just want to be safe," he replied.

I smiled a bit. When we made it to the dorm, Draco threw our stuff in our room and walked up to me. He put his hand on the back of my neck and kissed me softly. I sighed against his lips when he gently pushed me against a wall. His fingers softly stroked my cheeks and my hands tangled in his hair.

We broke apart at a knock at the door. Draco went and answered it.

"Hullo Mr Malfoy," McGonagall said.

"Hullo Ma'am," he replied.

"I came to inform you that you and Ms Granger may skip classes for the rest of today but must be present tomorrow. Narcissa has filled me in on the problem and I have informed Madam Promfey. She expects to see Ms Granger on a daily basis for the next week. I also would like to apologise that I pushed you to meet parents, I didn't realize it would end in physical harm."

"It's fine, we're fine now," I said, walking up beside Draco.

She smiled.

"That's good to hear, I suggest you rest while you don't have classes. Have a good day," she told us, before walking down the corridor.

Draco shut the door and pecked my lips.

"She's right, get some rest," Draco told me.

"I'm not tired," I replied.

"You still should sleep," he repeated.

"Nope," I smirked.

I squealed when he threw me over his shoulder. I was surprised he was still so gentle. He carried me to our room and lightly dropped me on the bed.

He plopped down beside me.

"Sleep," he ordered.

"Make me," I challenged.

His smirk made me instantly regret my words. I tried to jump off the bed but he grabbed my waist and pulled me down.

He lightly tickled me making me laugh. I squealed, screamed, and laughed as he tickled me. It was a long while before he stopped. I was out of breath when he stopped.

"Sleep," he ordered again.

"Nu uh," I replied.

He smirked again, but I was too tired to move. This time, he put his arms around me and held me tight. He was hugging me, I couldn't resist. I hugged him. He trapped my arms under his and made me lay down.

"Sleep," he smirked.

I couldn't move in the slightest, he was way to strong.

"Draco," I whined.

"You told me to make you sleep," he smirked.

"I don't wanna!" I complained.

"Well, tickling didn't tire you out... I can think of something else that will tire you out," he said with a huge grin on his face.

I knew exactly what he meant.

"No, I'll sleep," I said quickly, making him laugh.