Chapter 11

Hermione

I woke up around three hours later and Draco's arms were still around me. Draco was sound asleep. I still had no hope of moving, even unconscious, Draco had a good grip.

I attempted to move to an avail as his arms tightened around me. I sighed, closed my eyes, and let his warm embrace pull me back to sleep.

~*~*~

Draco's arms suddenly tightened around mine. My eyes snapped open to see him sweating. He was having a nightmare.

"Draco," I said.

I struggled in his arms making him tighten his grip.

"Hermione," he sobbed.

Tears flooded his face.

"Draco!" I yelled. "I'm fine!"

He continued sobbing and his grip became suffocating. I couldn't think of what to do. I pressed my lips to his. It took him a moment before his eyes came to life. He started to kiss me but I pulled back.

I sighed in relief when he let me go.

"You scared me," I stated.

He pulled me close and kissed me again. He didn't let it last long because he pulled back and pulled me against him. I gently wiped the tears off his cheeks and hugged him back.

"We should ask Madam Promfey for some sleeping droughts," I muttered.

"Yeah, that would be nice... we also gotta pick up your potions later," he replied, digging his nose into my hair.

"What time is it?" I asked, glancing at the clock. "Only eleven?"

"We have an entire day to relax," Draco muttered.

"Well, I'm going to go shower," I said, trying to escape his grasp.

His grip tightened around me.

"No," Draco groaned.

"Draco," I whined, "I need a shower."

His face suddenly brightened.

"Can I join you?" He asked in a deep voice.

I blushed.

"No," I said firmly.

"Aww, but we're engaged," he whined in my ear.

"No, let me go," I pleaded.

He reluctantly let me go.

"Next time?" He asked as I got up.

"No."

"Whhhyy?" He whined.

"Because, we aren't married. I want to wait," I said, walking out of the door.

He got up and followed me.

"But we're engaged and we're always staying together so what does it matter?" He asked.

I rolled my eyes and shut the bathroom door before he could get in. I locked it with a charm and smirked when he started knocking.

"Please," he begged.

"No."

I stripped down and jumped in the shower. As soon as I turned on the water I was drenched in scorching hot water. I shrieked and turned the water down.

"Are you okay?" Draco asked from the other side of the door.

"You're still there?!" I asked, trying to cool my red skin under the cool water.

"Yeah," he said like it was obvious.

"Go away!" I yelled.

"I asked you a question Granger," He stated. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine!" I yelled. "LEAVE me alone."

~*~*~

I slowly stepped out of the shower and wrapped a large towel around my small body. I left the bathroom and went to the bedroom.

The second I walked through the door Draco started staring at me. I blushed and quickly grabbed some clothes from my chest. I was about to rush out the door when Draco stopped me.

"You're beautiful," he stated.

I felt my cheeks get hotter and I rushed to the bathroom.

When I got out of the bathroom, Draco was waiting for me.

"Ready to go?" He asked, holding out his arm.

"Where?" I asked, looping my arm through his.

"Madam Promfey's to get your potions and sleeping droughts," he replied simply.

He led me out of the room and we slowly walked down the corridor.

~*~*~

"What are we doing for the wedding?" I asked, laying on the couch.

"I was thinking before Christmas," she suggested.

"Less than a month. If it's alright with you I was thinking the eleventh," I told her.

"Sounds great," she replied. "Who is planning it?"

"My mum really wanted to," I answered.

"Alright... colors?"

"Silver, and red," I replied immediately.

"Hmm, Gryffindor and Slytherin... I like it," she smirked.

"Where do you want it?"

"I don't care," she muttered.

"I can have Mum plan the rest," I told her.

"Sounds like a plan."

"I'll go owl her," I replied, getting up.

Hermione

I wanted to avoid the topic as much as possible. I'm getting married at age 17 and having a child. I started to feel sick.

I had most of my life planned out. I was going to get a job in the ministry when I finished school. I would wait a year or two before starting a family. I felt dread settle deep in my stomach.

What would my parents say about this? My dad isn't in a tight state of mind and my mum...

I jumped off the couch and rushed to the bathroom. I fell to my knees and was sick.

Draco rushed in and held my hair back. He gently rubbed my arms until I finished. When I sat up he wiped my face.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

I nodded lightly, trying not to be sick again.

Draco

"I'm just... thinking too much," she replied.

I swiftly picked her up and carried her back to the couch. She cuddled up to me and I put an arm around her.

"What were you thinking about?"

"How I'm going to be a married mother at seventeen.... then what my parents wound say if they-" she cut herself off running back to the bathroom.

I sighed and quickly followed her.

~*~*~

"What time is it?" Hermione asked, looking at her potion.

"Four," I replied. "You last took that at eight."

She nodded and downed the potion. She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the bedroom. We snuggled up and relaxed.

"Enjoying your last day without school work?" I asked her.

She nodded against my chest before relaxing completely. It wasn't too long before she fell asleep.