All's Fair in Love and Law

• Dedicated to All of my readers and fans

So now the real test.

Do I love my readers? Of course I do!

So THIS is the sequel to No Strings Attached: All's Fair in Love and Law.

I'd like to let you know that the prologue starts as a full version of the epilogue, so if you haven't read No Strings Attached yet, I would advice you do so. It will make a whole lot more sense that way!

Riccardo and Kimberley will be making appearances in this book, along with all of your old favourites and the characters you love to hate!

As always I'd like to thank everyone that has read or will read any of my books, I love you all so much!

Vote, Comment, Fan if you think this book is worth your time. I do try my best!

Enjoy!

B. X

******************************************************************************************************

COPYRIGHT - ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

*************************************************************************

Prologue

Riccardo's P.O.V.

"As you can see from the files here, this year we are set to make a pre-tax profit of—-"

"RICCARDO!!!"a piercing scream met my ears.

I put the papers in my hands on the desk and gave the gentlemen of the board a weak smile

"Women," I sighed, "What would we do without them?"

They all laughed heartily.

"Excuse me please gentlemen, but I really don't want to be on the wrong side of my pregnant wife right now."

I smiled before exiting the room via one of the glass panels.

I didn't hurry to Kimberley's office. She had been screaming at me for the last 3 months now, so I was more than used to it.

She was standing up, holding her desk, in that red dress that made her look totally hot, even pregnant. Her reading glasses were on the edge of her nose and she scraped her hair back with one hand every time it fell into her face.

"Kimberley dear, I heard you calling." I grinned.

"This is not funny Riccardo." She growled

"Calm down sweetie, I was just playing." I smiled, "What's up?"

"I think—"she stumbled over her words, "I think, I'm going into labour."

I chuckled, "Be serious Kimberley, you've fooled me with that one before. Joke's over."

"Yeah, because I'd really be joking about the excruciating pain, and the water streaming down my legs!" she screamed, clutching the desk again.

I looked down to see the small patch of water below her feet. F**k!

"Holy sh*t!" I exclaimed ,"Im, okay Kimberley, just breathe deep like the nurse said, sit down and breathe okay? I'm going to get the car, we're going to get you to hospital and everything's going to be fine. Just breathe..."

Sh*t, she was giving birth? She still had two weeks to go before her due date! Oh God, I was going to be a Dad within a matter of hours... was I even ready for this? There was no way I was ready for this. I still hadn't finished reading What to Expect When You're Expecting!