';Part Four- Care to Dance?

Next Part is up!

>>>> Picture of Casey (Cherri's best friend) on the side! :)

Love,

B. X

********************************************************************************

Cherri's P.O.V.

“Hold still you idiot!” Casey screamed, “He’ll be here in a minute!”

Casey had barged her way into my bedroom, insisting on giving me a makeover before Jake came over tonight.

Right now she was applying layer after layer of mascara and screaming at me to keep still.

“Alright! Alright! You’re going to make me look like a frickin’ prostitute!”

She pulled the brush away and smiled.

“Hun, you look gorgeous!”

I looked at myself in the mirror and tilted my head to the side. Then to the other side. Then straight again.

The black playsuit was covered in tiny little patterned flowers and pushed my chest significantly upwards. My hair was out, but pinned back with a huge black clip that matched the playsuit.

Casey had painted my nails a pearly pink and I had a tiny amount of blusher, a streak of lipgloss and about 5 layers of mascara and eyeliner, which actually made my eyes look bigger.

I usually went natural, especially for school, Dad hardly ever said anything about my makeup, but you could see it bothered him, especially if we were out and met a couple of guys from the football team who seemed to have an unnatural, stalkerish way about them.

I decided that I liked the look. In fact I liked it quite a lot!

I pouted my lips. Too slutty.

Slouched back. Too casual.

Finally I decided on one hand on my hip.

“Hi Jake, come in.” I practised in the mirror.

Casey was laughing.

“Someone has a crush! Someone has a crush!”

I threw a pillow at her head, which she dodged swiftly, “I do not!”

“Sure...” she grinned, “I better get out of here, leave you alone with lover boy!”

I frowned, “What about you and Arron? You know he really likes you Case, he keeps giving you that look....”

“I don’t know...” she replied, “He’s kind of a jerk, I’ll admit a totally hot jerk, but a jerk all the same. Have you seen the new kid Nathan? Oh, wow, he’s got everything hasn’t he? Hot, smart, funny. The whole PACKAGE.” She said suggestively.

She made a munching sound and licked her lips.

I shook my head, “Trust me, if you think Arron is a jerk, don’t even talk to Nathan...”

“Really?” she pouted, “Is he that bad?”

“Not really, and yeah he’s kinda hot, but you know I don’t swing for players and Dad would go ballistic.”

“Oh yeah, that tiny little problem of the overprotective father. Don’t worry, we can let that slide. I’ll think of something...”

“Look Case, I’ll talk to you later okay, Jake will be here in a minute.”

“Sure thing!” she smiled, opening my bedroom door, “See you later honey pie.”

She ran downstairs and out of the house via our back entrance.