';The Epilogue

So this is it! The FINAL part of All's Fair in Love and Law. The FINAL part of the Kimberley/Riccardo, Jake/Cherri story!

I'd like to thank each and every single one of you from the bottom of my heart, every single, reader, fan and commenter. You really don't know how much you all mean to me!

I'd really appreciate it if you continued to support me, especially in my new novel 'Remember Me?', I'm confident that you'll enjoy it!

Thank you once again, I love you all!

Love,

B. X

**********************************************************************************************

3 Years Later

“Okay, can you forward that onto head office for me please? Yes, thank you. Okay. I want you to consult all regions on that. Yes. Okay, I want a briefing first thing tomorrow morning. Fine. Goodbye.”

I hung up the phone running my fingers through my hair, undoing the top button of my shirt.

Boy, had it been a tough week.

I swivelled around in my chair, smiling at the sight before me.

I picked up the picture frame.

Inside it was a picture of Cherri and I. Cherri was dressed in her graduation robes, her hand on my shoulder, one leg kicked out behind her. I was dressed in a navy suit, smiling at her, my hand around her waist.

Cherri graduated top of her class from Harvard University with a First Class Honours Degree. She was set to take over as worldwide CEO for the Alonso Advocate Corporation in 4 years time as soon as she turned 25 and was able to inherit her father’s assets.

We packed out bags for Harvard in the Summer after high school graduation. I was offered a chance as a Wide Receiver for the New York Jets but I turned it down. It was finally time to concentrate on my studies.

I changed my major to Economics and minored in Computer Science. I had also graduated earlier than Cherri with my First Class Honours Degree. Cherri never failed to tell me how proud she was of me, or show it, in bed.

I laughed to myself. Damn, the girl’s a firecracker. And I love her to death.

Today was special. Today was Cherri’s 21st birthday and I had something special planned, I was going to make this the best day of our lives.

I dialled the number I was looking for and started to pack up my briefcase, holding the phone between my ear and shoulder.

“Jakey?”

“Hi Mom, how are you?”

“Oh, I’m great thank you Jakey. How are you?”

“Great thanks Mom, great.”