';Part Seventeen - Hangover

Hey Wattpadders,

This is the next chapter. So pleased I actually got up off my ass and wrote this!

Enjoy!

B. X

****************************************************************************************************************

Cherri's P.O.V.

I woke in the morning with a killer headache. My vision was blurry and my head was spinning. I wanted to throw up, my stomach felt so heavy but I couldn't move.

My eyes quickly readjusted to the setting.

Jake's room.

I groaned as the pounding attacked my head again, rocking and spinning my surroundings upside down.

Jake was sleeping peacefully, making a little cute snoring sound which made me smile. He was perfect, absolutely perfect and I don't understand why I didn't see it before. I guess I just always saw Jake as my best friend.

His beautiful blue-gray eyes, his dirty blonde-brown hair, his cute little dimple, the light stubble that grazed his cheeks.

God, he was perfection. Pure perfection in every single way.

I sat up in bed and turned out, slipping off my dress from last night, rummaging in Jake's chest of drawers and picking out a red t-shirt which I slipped on along with a pair of his boxer shorts.

I padded to his en suite and grabbed my toothbrush from the pot on the side. It was strange because even though our families didn't know we were together, I still had a toothbrush here. Weird, huh?

I brushed my teeth and wiped away the crusted mascara from my eyes, throwing the wipe into the waste paper bin.

I walked downstairs, following the divine smell of bacon.

I turned the corner at the bottom of the stairs, tiptoeing and standing there watching Aunt Sep frying bacon and whistling a tune her back away from me.

"Good Morning Cherri." She said, not taking her eyes off the pan for a moment.

I jumped.

"How did you know I was---?"

She turned around and smiled, "Never mind. Bacon?"

"Food!" I rubbed my temples

"Here, have some aspirin. I got it out earlier." She handed me a glass of water and two small round tablets

"Aunt Sep, how did you know that I was here? I mean, I was in Jake's room all night." I winced

Aunt Sep smiled and laughed breathily, "I know about you and Jake, it's alright."

Oh God, she knew? She couldn't know! How could she know? What if she told Dad? Oh my God what if she told my parents?! I'd be dead! I suppose I would be dead already for getting wasted and staying over at Jake's anyway.

"What are you talking about?" I laughed nervously, "Me and Jake? God, that's hilarious!"

Aunt Sep shook her head smiling amusedly, "You're my goddaughter Cherri. There's no point in lying, I can see right through you."

I let out a breath, "How?"

"Jake told me." She said simply, shrugging her shoulders

WHAT? Jake told her?! How the hell could he do this?! I'm gonna get totally screwed by my parents and he told her?