';Part Ten - Beach!

Next part is up!

Enjoy!

B. X

**************************************************************************************

Cherri's P.O.V.

In this heat, it felt like it was August rather than mid-May.

Mine and Jake's relationship had been going on for 3 months without any kind of suspicion, which was great.

Of course we didn't get to spend a lot of time together. A few stolen kisses behind the school building, in his car, in his room, holding hands underneath tables and of course the little flirty texts were amazing, even though I had to delete them so Dad didn't find anything.

Today we were heading to the beach along with some others. Casey had begged me to come shopping with her to buy some beach clothes and she insisted on buying me a bikini from the new Victoria Secret beach wear range.

It was blue and white with a halter neck back. I must say it looked pretty good! Casey had insisted on buying something that showed off my 'assets'. I'd been against it at first, but now, thinking about the impact it might have on Jake...it might just be the perfect plan. 

"Cherri!" Mom shouted up, "Jake's here!"

"Coming Mom!"

I pulled my hair off my face and went to put a clip in it but decided against it. Jake loved it when I wore my hair down.

I slipped on a pair of casual flip flops and stuffed a poncho into my beach bag which was already loaded with sun cream, shades and other beach necessities.

I ran downstairs and casually walked into the kitchen.

Dad and Jake were sitting at the breakfast bar, drinking and chatting to each other.

"Morning Dad, morning Mom, morning Jake. Has anyone seen my cereal around here?"

Dad and Jake both looked upwards and choked on their OJ.

Yup!

I frowned and cleared up the puddle of orange juice from the floor, showing Jake what he couldn't have.

Dad patted Jake on the back as he coughed, choked and spluttered, his eyes still fixed on my body.

"Uh-uh. No way. You are not going out like that!" Dad shouted, raising one eyebrow.

"Yeah Cherri, won't you be cold?" Jake said in a serious tone but winked at me out of the corner of his eye, "Grab a t-shirt and some jeans or something."

Dad walked out of the room and returned with one of his old Christmas jumpers which he shoved over my head.

It came down to my knees and my hands were half way up the sleeve.

Jake chuckled.

"Stop it! It's not funny, Jake. Dad! It's 80 degrees outside! I don't need any kind of jumper!" I pulled the jumper off and threw it at my dad, who caught it expertly, with one hand behind his back.

"Look, you have a poncho in your bag. Put that on at least. You know I hate this type of thing, Princess."

I hugged my Dad briefly, "I know Daddy, but it's just part of having a daughter, right? I'll see you later. We might be staying at Casey's house or something, just for the night..."

"You've got a spare change of clothes?" Mom asked, "You have everything you need?"

"Of course Mom!"