Chapter two

Applying make up to a swollen eye can really make you rethink life. I was too afraid to leave him and too afraid to stand up to him. 14 years ago I met a handsome dread headed guy Named Davon. He was very charming and knew exactly what to say to make you feel comfortable and Lord knows I wasn't comfortable around anyone.
"Why do you Flintch everytime I touch you? You aren't scared of me are you?" Devon asked me as he gribbed my lower chin and gently forced me to look him in the eyes. That sent chills down my spine....I hated how my body reacted to him everytime he came around.
"I don't know....maybe because I'm not use to being around a boy" I shyly said then looked away from him. He was so passive aggressive and I loved it.
"Well I've been checking you out for a whole month now and you still don't feel comfortable around me?" David cooley said as he look himself up and down as if to say he was the hottest thing smoking. And that he was. I mean he was so hot that I just knew this was another "their all gonna laugh at you" situation, so I let him keep me entertained for as long as I could before he would ask to get in my panties.
"That's funny you always remind me that you don't be around any guys but yet and still you have a whole two year old daughter in the next room." David stated then seductively kissed me on the lips. "Damn you got some soft juicy lips foreal" we laughed.
"Well since you MUST be all in my business, my child was a mistake and a blessing all in one." I said matter-of -factly then I wiped his lip juice off my lips and started to blush.
"What do that mean?....a mistake? You still fucked a nigga and ended up pregnant, at the end of the day" David showed his pearly white straight teeth inorder to finesse me from getting offended.
"Let's just forget it, it's not important and her donor is dead to us" I quickly said as I didn't want any terrible images to pop in my head of my baby daddy.
"Cool, I don't Wana sit up an talk about a nigga anyway....", Devon slid on top of me and pinned my body on my bed "Devon....what...what are you doing? I never sai...." Devon put his finger over my lips "shssssh...just relax ma'....I can make all yo problems go away" Devon began to undress me as I trembled underneath him.
"I only been with one guy Devon" I started to panic even though I would never get a opportunity to fuck a guy like him ever again.
"It's coo. I'll take my time with you since I'm packing an all....bet ya baby daddy ain't packing like me!" Devon dropped his draws and I looked at his package in amazement. "I don't rape women, nor do I beg....but I am gonna ask you one more time....do you wana fuck me or what?"
I closed my eyes and nodded my head yes. At 17 you would think I would have some bodies under my belt but I didn't. I didnt have a once of experience And I never met love.
"Damnnnn you feel good" Devon and I had sex that night in my bed for the first time. Although my lame ass friends thought it was a set up, I decided to go with the flow and accept this experience for what it was.

2hours later, Devon was in the bathroom washing off my juices that exploded all over his chest.
"Damn girl for you not to do this you sure know how to soak a nigga"
I layed in bed satisfied. I could of layed their all day until I herd my baby start to cry then reality set in that I might have been a drive- by fuck.....just like the other man that left me with a wet ass and a baby.
I came back into my room where Devon was fully dressed. "It's 3 in the morning...why you leaving now, you can stay the night so we can go for round two" I layed my daughter on the other side of my bed then I walked up to Devon who was looking at me and my baby weird.
"Heyyy, you knew what I was on when I walked up to you and asked you for your number then took a picture of that ass so I can see that Apple bottom whenever you called.", Devon smirked then started to put on his Jordan's.

"I mean I don't mind fucking with you or whatever on the low, but that don't mean you can't stay the night. I'll still know my place", I kissed him on the lips right before he snatched his head away. "Okay look....now that I got my nut off I'm really not in the mood for you to touch me let alone kiss me so don't do that shit ever again and secondly once I hit it. I don't want it anymore unless you prove to me that you deserve to be kept, on the team. I mean, I'm sure you can tell I got alot of side hoes patiently waiting to be on my squad. Yo pussy good, don't get me wrong but almost every bitch our age pussy is good.
I sat there speechless as he walked out of my front door without looking back.

"Will you atleast call me?" I yelled out as a attempt to have some type of happy ending in this situation, even if it was a lie just to keep a smile on my face for the rest of the night.
"Yea I'll call and when you see my name pop up....dont answer unless you tryna get that ass flipped over an turned out.period." Devon jumped on his bike as he blasted Rick Ross's Dope Dick threw his speakers. He winked at me then sped off.
I have no idea what I was feeling but I do know that I had a feeling that this boy would have me in a world of trouble....and boy oh boy was I about to find out just how true my inner tuition was!
"