Chapter seven - SHY 'ANN

"Mommy can I have some juice?" My son looked up at me looking so innocent and handsome just like his father. "Sure baby, but first you have to go get your little sister so she can get her some juice too."
"But mom why she always gota have everything I have I'm not her twin im her BIG brother" dj said as he pounded his chest.
"Boyyy go get my baby she can have some juice too. That's a good thing y'all do a lot together some kids don't get to do things with there sister or brother like you two do" I laughed an poured them a little juice in their cups. "My -myyyyyy!!" Dj yelled an ran down the hallway to tell mya she had juice waiting for her.
MY DAUGHTER WALKS IN.....

"Mom" kiara winned to her mother.
"What do you want!....I feel it ,I know today is gonna be call momma a thousand times today" I joked as I gave my daughter a hug and a kiss.
"Your real funny mom but I wanted to know if I can stay the night over drea house tonight. She invited me to go skating and go to the mall"
"Sure baby just make sure you have her mom call me soon as you get there but come home after school first" I reassured her.
"She was gonna have her mom pick us up from school... is that okay I'll call you with her on the phone soon as I jump in the car"

That's fine baby I just want to make sure you are with someone responsible even though my babygirl is very responsible" I handed her a bowl of cereal so that she can eat before I took them to school.
"Hello" my daughter jumped up from the table
Almost knocking her cereal off the table. She looked at me apologetically and skipped to her bedroom to talk on the phone.
"Teenagers" I shook my head an continued to eat with my two youngest.

IN KIARA'S BEDROOM........

"So what did she say?" Drea asked
"She said yea but she got to talk to your mom first."
"Dammit well I'm gonna have to talk to her then I'll think of a plan to get us out the house after that. Once my mom start drinking tonight she ain't gone give a fuck where we at as long as we bring our ass back to my house in the a.m"
"Coo. I kinda wanted someone else besides mark to come to the hotel"
"I don't care who u bring girl just make sure they ain't childish an we can have a blast with no drama"
"Fasho fasho you know I only fuck with the grown and sexy" kiara joked as she put on her jacket.
"Girl you ain't slick you tryna stay the night with that old ass man" drea joked. Drea knew abt Devon but she didn't know that was kiara's mom boyfriend or her stepdad for that matter. All she knew was that he was wayy older than us. And she only saw him briefly
When he came to drop me off lunch or money that he got from my mom. But that was on his nice days... which was rarely anything other than that was straight to the point is u bussing it open for daddy or nah? Then he was out the door. "Tonight I'm gonna ask him to stay the whole night with me for the first time" I told Drea.
"Whatttt okay then I see u feeling wrinkly balls now" Drea kept making fun of her friend who was fucking with a older man.
"Bitch shut up, once you find a cougar you gone be just like me because he put in that work. Shit they better know how to work it they been around longer" we both laughed.
" see u at school I'm bout to finish my cereal and I'll be up there."
"Aight bet"

" mom where is the kids going while your work your double today?"
"I called my sister last week and asked her because she has been tryna get them over for a lil minute now"
"Mom you still mad at her?"
"I'm over it but I'm still a little salty she stole my money!" I rolled my eyes at my daughter. She always feel like I shouldn't be upset with anybody because I forgive Devon so much.
"Whatever Chile... you know auntie Shelly is slow she don't know any better" kiara laughed then put her sister coat on.
"It's coo im in the process to get me a new sister and a new man" we laughed at that joke and walked out the door.
I loved our mornings. That's the only time we don't have to be bothered with Devon's bullshit. He stay up all night so he don't wake up until noon. I like it that way just wish he would be up all night spending time with me. But he rather be out with his boys all night or out in the living room talking on the phone. I hope the realtors call me soon though because lately he haven't been trippen on me and I'm starting to rethink this whole thing. I just don't know how I will explain this to my daughter. The weird thing is, it's like soon as I promised my daughter we will leave him,he starts to be kinda nice to me like he knows my plan.Like the other day he took out the trash and grabbed my groceries without me asking. Devon don't do any of that so when he did it brung those feelings back up. He even has been making love to me with so much passion and holding me at night like he never wants to let me go. Yea I think he is starting to understand that I'm his soul mate and he needs me. It's been 13 years and I'm still here.
I drove in silence as I thought about my situation.
"Mom I'll call you when I get out of school thanks for saying yes and I love you " my daughter smiled and ran into her school building. I smiled back but I wasn't even paying attention to what she said. My mind was somewhere else. I picked up my phone and dialed my job.....
"Hello this is doctor Allen's office and mental health association"
"Good morning carol, can you push my client appointment back to 3 this afternoon something came up"
"No problem miss brown... see you this afternoon"
After I hung up with my secretary I did a uturn back towards my house and dialed Devon's number. Him: "Yea"
ME: Are you still sleep baby I wanted to make your morning great before I go to work"
"Man what the fuckkkk" then something weird happened and he got quite.
"Hello D?"
"Yea my bad man you know I don't like you waking me up I didn't go to sleep till like 6 in the morning but it's coo just come on baby I'll be waiting love you" Devon hung up in my face. Although he sounded very nonchalant I was happy he was treating me with a little more respect. I'm gonna go home feed my man with breakfast in bed and for the dessert he can have my juice fat pussy!
I'm gonna have to break down an find a way to tell my daughter that I'm having a change of heart about leaving her dad. I mean she has to understand it's hard leaving a person u been with for 13 years. I wouldn't even be able to function without him. I hope she understand that I'll never give a bitch a opportunity to have what I fought all these years for...Devon's heart.