Chapter six

"So you just gone walk up in here and not say hi? I didn't sleep with you last night so you know you should of said hello when you walked in my house. Devon spoke to kiara rudely. She kept walking.... "so you don't hear me?
"What?" Kiara turned back around like she was discussed and continued to look for something to eat in the fridge.
"Bitch I have been being nice by not fucking you so you can stop having all these dumb ass feelings for me so you better act like you know!" Devon grabbed kiara by the face an pushed her up against the wall.
"Devon get the fuck off of me! I already told yo old ass it's either me or my mom! Because when I talk her into to leaving yo cheating ass you ain't gone have nobody bitch!"
"Yea whatever yo mom ain't going no where I been owned that... and even if she do leave that'll be lucky for u because I will still have you just like I got her!" Devon spit back.
"Whatever" kiara rolled her eyes an walked in her room.
"And you better be ass naked when I walk in that room... we only got a hour before your mom an the kids get home"
"You act like that even matter she knows you fucking me and hurry up daddy I'm horny an u ain't been in my room in a week"
"Daddy coming daddy coming" Devon laughed as he two stepped in his daughter room.
"You do that shit on purpose "
"Do what"
"You stop fucking me for a minute on purpose so I will crave for your touch" Devon smiled.... "man take them panties off because yo momma craving for this dick too" he yanked her panties down and began to kiss her all over her stomach. "Nut in me" kiara stared at Devon with so much passion. She was caught up in his spell. She knew the reason her mother haven't left yet is because it is hard to let go. She understood because she was in the same
Situation with the same man.
(KIARA ......)
It all started like two months after he took my virginity is when the feelings began to shift from hatred to love. I remember it like it was yesterday when he told me he didn't want to do what he did but my mother insisted that He made love to me.
"You do this to hurt me an tear me down so I will be broken like my mother"
"No I don't. Kiara it's something that I've been needing to tell you I just don't know how. I'm not as bad as you think. You really don't know what goes on in the adult life..... your mother sent me in your room that night. Now I can't leave you alone even though I know your my step child your not my blood child so it's okay to have the feelings that we now feel. Why do u think she don't say anything when I touch you?"
"Because you will beat her" I looked him right in the eyes.
"Nah babygirl it's because she sent me
To you that night that's why she haven't talked to you about this whole situation...she created it."
I put my head down as a tear fell down my face. "So my mom is the reason I'm in love with her man"
"Yes... your mom is the reason her man is Inlove with her daughter." He began to passionately kiss me. Every touch felt like I was in heaven. He knew my body very well... so well That i wanted to kill him if he stuck his dick in any other bitch. I had it bad...so bad that I started to hate my mother for being so dumb. Leave him! I'm only being dumb because she didn't show me how to be strong. She sent a grown man into my bed. I want to talk to her about it but she ain't gone do nothing but brush me Off an tell me to just forget about it. One day though... my mother will have to know I am Inlove with her man and only one will survive. Soon as my plan work, she might not want to deal with me. But I'm okay with that. I'm gonna get my mom to move out then move back in with him... this sharing shit for the birds because he always have to tend to her first because he says she comes first since he met her first. Well my mom won't be first if she ain't around.... now how about that for some tea!