Hotel

Later on that night me and Drea got dropped off at the mall. We told her mom that we was coming to up to the mall first to grab a fanny pack to match our fly ass outfit that also had our swim suites underneath. Then we was going to walk to our friend brat's birthday party.
"I cannot believe that shit worked girrrl" I slapped Drea's hand giving her a high five and a finger snap, our routine we do when we do some bad bitch shit.
"I told you girl, I got this. Me and my mom are friends and she knows how it is to be a teenager and plus she trust me. All we have to do is be home before noon and she won't say a word to yo mom... I swear" Drea reassured me.
I looked at her and gave her a stern look "man foreal bitch I'll never be allowed outside again if we don't pull this off, my mom is paranoid as fuck and she's definitely gonna take it out on me if Devon stay out all night too."
"Bitch like I said you straight. My mom don't wake up until noon and I'll just let her know we got home late and she was already sleep. And as far as yo daddy-daughter relationship... keep that shit to yoself. Matter a fact don't ever remind me who he is to you anymore I don't want to feel like I'm apart of that foul ass secret" Drea turned her nose up at me and rolled her eyes as we walked out of the mall with our bags and started walking towards the hotel that we booked our double bed room in.
" girl shut up, and I won't mention it and don't you mention it to anybody either bitch. This will be your first time meeting him and I don't want u acting funny because of what I told you and honestly I shouldn't of told you shit without being able to explain the whole story to you. I didn't just start off fucking my mom's man behind her back. It was something that ended up happening due to my mom letting him have his way with me without being a parent and stopping him. I'm human and eventually I got use to the attention an everything and feelings started coming out of know where. I...."
Drea put her finger up to my lips to stop me from talking "shsssss! We will have another day to talk about all that. I understand what your saying and it do make me feel better you wasn't just being a hot pussy ass bitch tryna fuck on yo mom man but if you keep telling me your testimony I won't like the dude or give him a chance.... let's just leave it here an go enjoy ourselves cuz my man just texted and he will be here in 30 mins" Drea stuck her tongue out excitedly while she opened our hotel room door.
We looked around smiling because we was one step closer to having a free-mom pass tonight with our lovers.
" I'm gonna hop in the shower then put my bathen suite back on, then we can head to the pool. I already told Aaron to meet us at the pool so he won't have to stop at the receptionist desk." Drea told me as she shut the door to the bathroom.
Drea always had to take a bath and change clothes three times a day so it was normal that she wanted to take a shower BEFORE she got in the pool. I kicked my shoes off and started to text Devon again hoping that he was in a better mood.

Me: wyd
Devon: watching the game wyd
Me: just made it to the hotel, getting ready to relax in the pool
Devon: okay coo
Me: okay coo what silly
Devon: I'm saying that's coo you bout to relax in the pool but um I'm bout to get off this phone in a minute, half time is almost over an I have to pay attention cs mfs bout to owe yo babe some cash money ya feel me?
Me: that's coo but are u gonna come spend the night with me or nah
Devon: you pressed I told you I was already chillin with my other shorty
Me: mannnn
Devon: who all gone be there, don't forget ima grown ass man an we ain't suppose to be fucking Around, I hope yo slow ass didn't tell yo girl who I was to you
Me: boyyy now why tf would I do that?
Devon: cs u talk to fuckin much that's why
Me: stop cussing at me daddy you turning me on lol. Naw but foreal I want to see you
Devon: I might slide through later on but I ain't staying the night
Me: why
Devon: cuz yo mom called me already and we got to go cash her check and make some runs early in the morning so she made sure I promised to be home tonight. And you know I ain't letting her cash nan check by herself
Me: so will you be able to make it to swim with me atleast
Devon: man hell naw girl you tryna catch feelings and shit this shit don't need to go further than what we already pushed the limits too. I'll come when everybody sleep or occupied so nobody knows I'm there
Me:.....
Devon: well fuck it then I'll stay here with my shorty till I go home
Me: you get on my nerves daddy... I'll see you later
Devon: enjoy yoself... daddy will be there to satisfy you tonight... make sure that mouth good and ready too
Me: lol shut uppp nasty but okay
Devon: you like it nasty
Me: you making me nasty

After two minutes I figured he was done texting and half time was over so I set my phone down and pulled off my clothes.
"Oh that bikini is cuteeee" Drea walked out the bathroom with her bubble gum strapless bikini on.
" thanks boo" I replied as I slipped on my slippers and grabbed my towel and we headed to the pool. Tonight is going to be so fun... I hope.
"So did you reach yo boy?" Drea asked me.
"Yea he busy right now betting on the game so he said he will be over later on tonight, and that's coo as long as he here to put me to sleep I'm coo with being the third wheel for a couple of hours" I laughed and kissed my bestie on the cheek.
"Third wheel?? Girrrrl that's coo just don't be in the way cs he just texted me and said his uncle was able to grab our bottle for us so we gone be drunk and soon as the liquor get in me you know how horny an freaky I get." Drea laughed and splashed me while we floated in the pool. "Girl you already know I know how you get off that patron, just do me one favor" I asked. "What boo" Drea looked at me wondering what I needed from her. " if I pass out on the liquor before Devon get here just let him in an let him know where im at"
"Okay"
"And don't answer the door naked bitch" I joked with Drea like she always do me.
" bitch please don't nobody want you and ya moms man" Drea laughed
"Bitch fuck you an don't say that shit again police ass bitch" I laughed.
" I'm talking shit you know it but where is bay at with our bottle I'm ready to get lit!" Drea said as she noticed a tall light skinned tatted up dude open the door with a brown paper bag.
"Babyyy I was just sayin to my bitch I wonder what was taking you so long" Drea smiled as she jumped out the pool showing off her pretty ass strap less thong bikini.
"Well damn I'm glad to see you too" Aaron grabbed Drea by the ass an kissed her on the lips.
" I'm glad to see you too daddy but I'm even more happy to see that bottle" we all laughed at her drunk ass. She stay ready to turn up an be the life of the party.
We swam and drank the bottle enjoying eachother's company and cracking jokes. I was having a good time I just couldn't help but wonder if Devon was gonna spin me or not. I really hope he do what he say he is cs every shot I took made my pussy throb for him more and more and besides these two horny mafuckas wasn't making shit no better, all they kept doing was humping groping and kissing on eachother the whole time.
I jumped out the pool to dry off while Aaron and Drea loved on eachother like they were in a private pool alone together. I picked up my phone to see if I had any missed calls or texts. No. So I texted Devon hoping I wasn't gonna irritate him or bother him during the game.

Me: baby I'm drunk lol
Devon: that's good I guess tonight you Doing big thangs lol
Me: I'm trying to be a BIG wet squirter tonight lol
Devon: now you talking my language babygirl
Me: I hope so, mouth is getting wet just thinking about the things I'm ready to do to you
Devon: be there in like two hours what's the room number
Me: room 266
Devon: bet
Me: I love u

Devon ignored my last text an I instantly regretted sending that but honestly it was the liquor talking. I was horny and ready to make love to him. Just the fact that we would be at a hotel and not sneaking in the laundry room for a quick nut was so exciting. Tonight I'm gonna show him how much my feelings are growing for him. Once he find out how hard I'm tryna ride for him maybe he will leave my mom then I won't have to keep us a secret anymore. I never thought in a million years that I would have to cross my mother like this. But at the end of the day if a women can't stand up to her man an let him know that her daughter is off limits then she can't do nothing but accept what she let manifest. She created this situation she let this happen on her watch. I'm only human an I don't understand my hormones and feelings all like that. So as of right now I'm just going with the flow and doing whatever feels good to me. In my eyes he ain't my step dad no more that's my man and sooner or later I won't be hiding it nor keeping it a secret anymore.