2/0

CameronThe finale bell rang I jump out my seat

Cameron
The finale bell rang I jump out my seat. Heading out I walk through campus with my favorite black hoodie. Keeping my head down walking through the campus I mentally go over my notes. In my history class we are speaking on Greek mythology and have been given the task of looking up a creature from that time. I couldn't be more excited! Ever since I was younger I've had this fascination with these types of things. Most people don't believe in most things I do. You know like  the werewolf, mutants, vampires, mermaids, aliens even those more outrageous Greek mythical creatures all that stuff. I keep it more to myself but it's definitely something I'm into. I even had a year long crush on that singer Aaliyah before she died. She did this one movie as a vampire queen or some shit and I feel in love.

"Cameron wait up!" The person screaming out my name all across campus is my somewhat friend jess.

We use to be tight in middle school high school made her different so now our relationship is more of a "wave or smile when I see you" type thing. She jogged up smiling.

"Hey boo!"

"Why must you yell my name out like that?"

"To get your attention." She playfully punched my cheek. "So I have this math homework due and it's just completely fucking with my head."

Meaning she wants me to do it for her. This is a regular for her to be honest I'm probably the only real reason she graduated high school. I don't know how she got into college.

"I got my own stuff to do jess."

"Yeah but I'm not in the same math class as you so I know this will be a breeze for you." Reach up she runs her thumb over my cheek. "Come on please babe."

"Get me some loud drop it off in an hour I should be done by then." I give in. If I'm doing her work I'm getting something out of this shit.

"Sure thing. I'll come after my dance practice." She shoved her book in my chest. "It's pages 120-130 all the equations...thanks a lot Cam!"

Running back to her little group of friends they crowd her laughing. I know they talking about me. I'm not all to popular around her but that's fine with me. College isn't a popularity show like high school we come here for more education to get jobs.

Stopping by the food court I pick up my dinner and some snacks. In my dorm room it's dark and quiet just the way I like it. While eating I blew through jess math work. It was like doing a five year olds homework.

After I laid back relaxing watching my favorite channel. Discovery. Today was something about those scary creatures of the night. Halloween was a week ago so their still hanging with that theme which is my favorite.

Right now their playing something about vampires one of my favorite mythical creatures. Next to anything sea related and big foot.

Big guy just hiding in the dark...my life's dream. If I could I'd switch lives with him.