5/0

RavenMy vanity mirror was set up the surface rippling a few seconds then my parents are shown

Raven
My vanity mirror was set up the surface rippling a few seconds then my parents are shown.

"Hi my little bat wing I miss you so much!" My mother expressed loudly.

I felt a kiss to my cheeks making me blush. "Mother please...I miss you to this is the first time I've been further than a few miles from you all. I'm in a whole new world literally."

"Have you met your mate yet?" She boosted smiling wide.

"Yes and he's more amazing than I could even dream of. We are so in tact so connected mentally and spiritually."

"I hope you have not gone to a physical level as of yet?" Father glares my way.

"Oh hush my king...she a woman now and we both know that is part of having a mate." He rolled his eyes growling.

"Father I have not yet gotten to that point if it makes you happy."

"No it does not because you said yet as in it will eventually happen."

Just like a father never wanting his daughter to age pass 50. After letting in on life here leaving out you know who being here I had to start getting ready for the gym. Cameron invites me to join him and I just couldn't let a day go by without being with him. We still have yet to pass any intimate part of our relationship other than making out. He's a good old fashion gentleman and I love him even more for that.

Now because of what I am my strength will need to be weakened as to not draw to much attention or over power my king. I made a potion to drain a certain percentage of my powers. The last thing I want to do is scare him off this early.

But now thinking of scaring him off...will me revealing my true self scare him. I know he says he's into the supernatural thing and believes in what most don't but it can be different when actually seeing that one thing. He could get freaked out and try to leave me or even kill me. I could use my power of mind control to make him want me but then it'll be like he's a prisoner. I just hope when that day comes it all goes well.

As I'm blending the potion into my pre work out shake someone knocks. I don't smell him...I don't feel him. No one else talks to me on the campus. "Oh."

"Miss me?" He cheesed slick leaning against the door post.

"Is a dragon toothless?"

"No."

"Welp." Slamming the door I go back to my blending.

"That was not very nice." He walls through the door.

"I know I locked it." Flashing a long sharp nail I groan. "You need a medicure."

"Damn you look good where you headed so early?"

"My king and I are going to the gym together."

"Is that why I smell...anti strength in that drink. Don't wanna show up pretty boy huh?" Hoping on my counter he grabs my shorts pulling me into him. "Why you lowering yourself for this fool?"