4/1

CameronWhile doing some sheet work in my literature class the door makes the sound of it being opened

Cameron
While doing some sheet work in my literature class the door makes the sound of it being opened. My guess is a female walked in from the click of heels tapping the hard floor. Others might have looked up to see who this person was but my work is more important than a tardy student.

"Damn who is that? She is bad!" One of the guys in the class says with someone agreeing with him.

"Class I just want to take a second to introduce a new transfer student. This is Raven now this is not first grade I don't need to tell anyone to be nice because we all are adults here. You can take that seat behind Cameron there."

I raise my hand keeping my eyes focused on my work. From my eye corners I see the Raven girl walk by. Our professor catches her up on what our current assistant is. The bell rang just minutes after we were assigned our homework. Gathering my belongings I move to leave the class.

"Excuse me...Cameron?"

We come face to face. At first I frowned as she came up smiling. "Yes?"

"Hi I'm Raven and uh I was t-told to come to you for help with my um classes. Getting to my classes not like I need help in the classes because you know I'm smart oh but I'm not bragging like I'm better than you or anyone else since you know there's always someone...smarter. I'm sorry I'm rambling I'll just...go."

A smile crept onto my lips. Her random word puking and redden cheeks amused me.

"No you're fine. May I see your schedule?"

She quickly reaches into a folder handing me a slim piece of paper.  Our skin connect for a slight second. She blushes again pulling on a curl from her head.

"Wow we have every class together. You might as well follow me around."

"I can do that. It'll be a little tour for me." She smiled adjusting her books and bag on her shoulder.

The gentleman in me offered holding her book for her. We walk out heading for the next building for the next class.

"My family is small no siblings so I'm a only child." She said tapping her pen. "What about you?"

"I have a older sister who gave me a beautiful niece and nephew. My parents are divorced and have been since I was twelve I think."

The door opens and a pool of students come flooding in. Among them was Jess and her clique of groupies. Their all mindless trail along dogs if you ask me.

"Cam cam baby!" She squealed skipping over.

Raven scrunched her face. I could've sworn I heard a growl leave her lips. "Jess please get off me."

"Baby-"

"I'm not anything related to that to you...please don't do that."