4/2

Raven"Oh my god

Raven
"Oh my god."

Cameron chuckled at me blushing. "Goodmorning beautiful."

Taking the rose I take a sniff

Taking the rose I take a sniff. "It's beautiful thank you so much."

Leaning in we kissed quickly. He grabs my bag for me as I close and lock my door. "How did you sleep?"

"Great...I had a dream about you." I cuddle into his side as we walk hand in hand out of my dorm building.

"Oh really...was I naked?"

Yes. "No baby you were your normal gentleman way."

"That's nice. It's a full moon tonight I was thinking we can take a late night walk in the woods have some snacks cuddle a little bit. Is that something you'd like?"

"Of course anything with you sounds perfect."

Reaching my first class I sigh gripping his hand. Chuckling he leans against the nearest wall. "We gonna do this everyday?"

"If you'd stop leaving me...."

Cupping my face we stare into each other eyes. I could feel his heart starting to race.

God she's beautiful "Raven I have to get to my class."

"Nooooo don't leave me....pretty please." I pout making him laugh. Uh I love his laugh.

"Baby I'll see you in a few. I'll miss you just as much as you miss me."

"Not possible but it's cute you thought that. I don't want to make you late so..."

Standing on my toes I connect our lips moaning low. His hands move down onto my ass turning his head for a better tongue angle.

"Get a room." Jess walked by bumping my back. "Oh sorry."

Cameron gripped my waist. "Don't do anything and I mean it."

"Why should I let her get away with that? Where I'm from shit like gets your hands chopped off." I growl.