3/0

RavenI miss him

Raven
I miss him. Sitting here in these dumb classes about things I know already. In my notebook my hand mindlessly doodles our names together. Since discovering Cameron be my eternal life partner and future he's all I think about. My mom explained how my body will go through what's similar to the ragging hormones of a lake beast at its mid aging period. Basically I'm gonna be honey a lot. The fact that my mate has the physical appearance of a heavenly angle with a mind just as beautiful makes this much harder.

"Princess please pay attention." The professor speaks out gaining my attention.

"My apologizes."

As she turns back I roll my eyes leaning my head on my hand. My mind is so far away from this stuff which most of I already know. Today was potions but we haven't even gotten to the actual making of any.

"The use of the other beings tear or blood makes it so this potion only effects that being. In the past incidents would happen where another takes in the potion by mistake that it self causes accidents that are muchly unnecessary." The professor says.

We learn things such as this with potions and then there's learning our history and other beings supernatural or human, how to use our powers, what to do in certain situations plus a lot more. I technically don't need to attend these class since I'm royalty and mostly will spend my life in my castle in our village. But my mate is a human so I need to learn all this stuff.

"Raven wanna get something to eat?" My best friend Lola ask as we walk out of class.

She of course is a vampire. Her family is also royalty just not as big as mine. One thing I love about her is this one power she has with her voice where she can get any being to fall to her command through a simple tone from her. It's kind of like a mermaid siren.

Now I know a few mermaids even swam with a few. Their sirens only apply when they are in water while Lola can do it whenever. I've seen it in person it's probably one of the coolest things ever.

"Yeah let's go down to that hookah bar since you know a princess just turned the big 1600." I fluff my curls.

As we walk through the halls heading out the students split and bow to our feet. Scattered delayed creation day wishes are said to me.

"I swear one day you are gonna have the biggest head ever with the way these people treat you." Lola laughs as a guy completely dropped to his knees at me.

"It's so hard to stay humble." We laughed reaching the school front.

The bright orange moon shines down on us. I put my shades over my red eyes shielding them from the heated rays. We decide to take each other cars. While sitting at a light my mind wonders back to Cameron. After invading his dream like that I morph back into my little kitty form and just watched him sleep. He woke soon smiling seeing I was still sitting on his bed. Greeted me with a soft touch to my fur. It was heart breaking when he left me but I plan to go back later on. I just have to see him again.

Vamped{discontinued}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara