6/0

CameronThe one class I don't have with her

Cameron
The one class I don't have with her. It hurts not having my baby with me. I swear the woman is my world. I sat in my normal seating right in front before the rest of the class came in. As I'm composing a text to raven I'm interrupted by the teacher entering.

Raven🌹-I miss you

Smiling I respond quickly putting my phone away. The history class went on until the bell rang. Out in the hall way I make my way through towards the cafeteria. It was a cloudy day I guess the sun was taking a day off. Not to many people were in the cafeteria which was a little odd since this place is always busy and filled.

I walk in feeling chills it looked like everything was closed. "Hello!?" Nothing....a sign would've been nice.

As I'm walking back to the doors a howling echos. I'm no Dora so I went right getting out of this creepy place. Before I could reach the door handle my body jerks to the floor. The wind knocks out of me. Growling comes from the wolf now circling me. Drool drips from its face it's body getting into an attack form.

I stayed on the floor moving back until it pounced on me biting scratching at my arms while I protect my neck. I know with any predictor that is the designated kill spot. I was able to hit it a few good times but what got me free was a punch to the nose. It winners backing off giving a chance to try and escape. It was back in front of me just as someone else came in.

"Cameron!?"

"Get out of here!"

Raven looked at me pouting but still walked back out but stood close to the door. While my head was turned the wolf pounded on me again this time getting a grip on my neck. It's teeth sunk in easily I felt everything from the piercing of its fangs to the ripping of important veins in my neck. I managed to get away  after some jabs to its rib cage. It got my leg shaking me around I felt heard the breaking of my bones. I start punching it with all my strength finally getting it good enough to run away. Gathering my things I quickly run out.

"Baby are you ok why were you fighting a damn wolf!" She caught me before I fell. The wolf's howls echo.

I felt so weak and I'm sure it's from the amount of blood I'm probably losing. Raven somehow was able to hold up my weight all the way to her room. With a loud groan I lay on her bed.

"Baby you have to stay awake so I can help ok please baby do not got to sleep." She held something over the neck bite tears running down her face. My head started feeling a lot more heavy along with my eyes.

I could feel my heart rate slowing down by the second. My breathing hardly noticeable. Raven went somewhere but was back at my side in no time tending to the scratches and bites all over me. I fought the best I could but that was a big animal I'm surprised I made it out halfway alive.

"I'm gonna clean and stitch you up ok? Why was a fucking wolf on campus?" Raven sighs.

Still can't figure out just that for myself either. Maybe that's why it looked like a ghost town in there. Some defiantly should put the campus on notice of a wild animal being on the premises.

"No no no no Cameron baby! Keep your eyes open for me baby please....please!"

RavenThis can't be happening!! I'm gonna rip that puppy dog in half with my bare fucking hands! Drain every ounce of blood from it  have it in a chilled glasses with the roasted parts of its body!

Raven
This can't be happening!! I'm gonna rip that puppy dog in half with my bare fucking hands! Drain every ounce of blood from it  have it in a chilled glasses with the roasted parts of its body!

It's no real wonder where that damn wolf came from I know those dirt pack dogs when I see them. Their ruthless animals who kill anything most of the time just for fun. Those stupid dogs is just one of the many reasons I'm not with their even stupider pack leader. I can't even put into words what I'm gonna do to him.

The damage done to Cameron was not something I can fix here in time to save him even with that nasty bite stitched up he's lost to much blood already. The stench made my nose turn up.  A hospital is way to far away all I can do now is sit and watch the love of my life die right in front of me. I'm scared stuck in one spot  just looking at him. His chest moves slower with each breath. He looks over at me wheezing reaching out for my hand. I get choked up leaning next time him holding his hand tight.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry. This is all my fault...you don't know that but it is. I love you so Cameron." He blinks at me gripping my hand.

I love you to raven.

Not even reading his thoughts is enough right now. I feel like I didn't get enough time with him. I didn't even get to....change him. Why didn't I think of this earlier!? I quickly sprint over to my trunk taking out what was needed to make the transitioning potion. Like lighting I am back by his side. He weakly opens his eyes the slightest.

"Ok this wasn't suppose to happen like this but I can't lose you. I just need you to blink twice for yes or once for no....my name is raven reedwine princess to the highest ranks vampires to ever live. You are my mate chosen by the universe all I need is for you to say it's ok for me to transition you. I know it's a lot to take in but I promise I'll explain it all after."

He looks at me before slowly blinking twice. I quickly open his mouth pouring the glowing liquid into his mouth angling his head for it to travel down his throat. Once seeing it all has gone down my fangs come out.

"I love you."

I love you to.

My fangs sink in on the free side of his neck. Next was his arm. His body thrashes as he groans grabbing the bed. The wood under his hands break in have before a screams his mouth his body falling limp. I've never done this whole thing before only read it in my books so that kinda freaked me out. He just laid there for what felt like forever...did I do something wrong?

"Baby.....Cameron? Get up please."