Chapter 17

A/N: the end of Volume 3.

Right outside of Beacon's dining hall, Blake Belladonna backs away from the shattered window, staring in horror at her old partner.

Adam: Running away again? Is that what you've become, my love? A coward?

Blake: Why are you doing this?

Adam: You and I were going to change the world, remember? We were destined to light the fires of revolution! (He draws his sword and prepares to stab an Atlas student in the chest) Consider this... a spark.

Blake charges into the dining hall, drawing her sword in a flash. Her blade clashes with his as she pushes him away from the student, and they stand with their blades locked.

Blake: I'm...not...running.

Adam: You... will.

He kicks her away, knocking her onto the floor. A nearby Creep runs toward her, only to be shot by Adam.

Adam: But not before you suffer for your betrayal, my love.

Back at the airship, the battle commences as You and Ruby double teamed on neo and roman. They both struggled with trying to keep up with the both of you at the same time. However this didn't stop them yet as Neo and you were throwing punches at each other. This gave roman a chance to fire at Ruby she dodged it but the explosion made her fly and lose her grip off Cresent rose. She then landed on the ground.

Roman: Little Red, little Red, you are just determined to be the hero of Vale, aren'tcha?

Ruby: What are you doing!? Without these ships, the Grimm will destroy everything!

Roman: That's the plan!

(Y/N): you insane fuck!!!

You and Neo continued to fight as you smacked her with your tail. And then kicked her in the stomach.

Ruby: But why!? What do you get out of it!?

Roman: You're asking the wrong questions, Red! It's not what I have to gain, it's that I can't afford to lose!

You and Neo continued to clash.

Roman: I may be a gambling man, but even I know that there are some bets you just don't take.

Roman: Like it or not, the people that hired me are going to change the world! You can't stop 'em, I can't stop 'em!

As Roman continues, Ruby kicks away a Nevermore, and notices the button on Neo's parasol. That's when your scouter was ringing. You used your tail to answer it.

(Y/N): hello?

Ice: (Y/N)! Me and Your father watching the news right now what's going on?!

(Y/N): it's a long story but I need a favor.

Ice: what is it?

(Y/N): I need you too call Austin.

Ice: what?!

(Y/N): do it please.

Ice: ok

You both hang up and continued to clash with Neo.

Ruby: I don't care what you say! We will stop them and I will stop you! BET ON THAT!!

As Ruby charges at top speed with the use of her Semblance, Roman grips Melodic Cudgel with both hands, the left hand holding the shaft, as he quickly catches the projectile with the hook end and hurls it at Ruby, knocking her away, before smacking her with the business end of the cane, ramming the weapon in her stomach, and firing another shot, sending her on her back once more.