Yikes!

'Why couldn't the children just listen to me!' Severus pondered as he watched Neville's cauldron start to bubble dangerously.
"Mr. Longbottom, what do you think that you are doing?" He drawled as he glared at the cauldron warily.
"Ii don't know!" Neville answered. The contents of the cauldron turned black and started to emit a black smoke, causing the cauldron to shake. The class of first years watched in utter silence.
"Neville! Move!" Severus shouted as he placed himself in front of the cauldron, effectively shielding the first year from the explosion and the liquid that would have killed the young boy.  Severus Snape fell to the floor, unconscious. Neville watched in horror as the potion he had made started to eat through the professor's robes. Hermoine took control of the situation immediately.
"Harry, take Neville to the medical wing and get Poppy! Draco, go get Professor McGonagald!" Hermoine ordered without hesitation. Harry jumped into action but Draco ran to go get help for his godfather. Minerva arrived after several minutes and sent the first years to the Deviation Professor, taking Severus through the floor to the hospital wing. She had sent Draco to inform the Headmaster of the incident. Poppy had managed to banish the acidic potion and started to repair the skin when Severus started to wake.
"Mmarie?" Severus groaned as he came to.
"No, Severus. My name is Poppy." The mediwitch stated with concern. Severus merely sighed.
"I know, Madame Pomphrey. I merely thought that I was somewhere else." Severus said with sadness. Poppy nodded.
"Do you want me to inform this Marie about what had happened?" Poppy asked as she continued to work. Severus nodded weakly.
"Please use my owl to message my wife." Severus asked as he passed out from pain. Poppy wrote a small note to remind her of writing the note before going back to work. She had just finished healing Severus and putting him in an induced coma when the Headmaster entered.
"How is our esteemed potions master?" The Headmaster asked.
"I placed him in an induced coma. He cannot do any spying until I allow him to leave!" Poppy declared.
"Poppy, we need him to spy at the meetings for the greater good." Dumbledore reminded the mediwitch.
"Don't pull that lie with me! Also when Severus wakes up, the two of us will have to screen all the students for abuse. No arguments, Albus. Unless you want to be known as the Headmaster that allowed abuse!" Poppy snapped. Albus too-many-bloody-middle-names Dumbledore huffed before leaving. Poppy sighed.
'That old coot has way too much power and not enough goodness.' Poppy thought as she absently picked up the note she had written earlier. 'At least my boy has found happiness." Poppy smiled, brushing the hair out of Severus' face. She sat down at her desk and started to pen the letter to her son-in-all-but-blood's wife.
"Dear Marie,
I am sorry to inform you of a potions incident involving your husband and a student. Your husband saved the student but was injured in the process. I am writing this to inform you that Severus is fine but he will be an induced coma. Attached to this letter is a port key that will send you to the room that he is in.
With love,
Madame Pomphrey"
She found Severus' owl perched outside the medical wing's window. She laughed as she attached the letter to the owl's leg. The owl hooted.
"Take this letter to Marie." She ordered and the owl took off. The owl flew across the ocean, landing at a window of a home in America. A woman of 28, with strawberry blonde hair and enchanting blue eyes and a silver wedding band and blue topaz wedding ring, opened the letter and read it before packing her bags and shrinking them before grabbing the portkey and taking the owl. She appeared in the medical wing, five feet away from the bed that held her husband.
"Oh, Sev, what have you done now..." she muttered as she rushed to his side. She did not have time to change out of her wizard robes that marked her as a military witch who specialized in potions, dueling, intelligence, and healing. Albus and the rest of the teaching staff had arrived a few moments before her but she had not noticed them. Minerva coughed lightly, causing the American Witch to jump.
"What are you doing here, my dear?" Albus asked.
"I am here to make sure that my husband is okay, you old meddlesome coot!" The American shouted. "You have absolutely no right to ask of him what you have! I knew the Potters and I have access to their will! Don't give me that crap of the greater good! I know how you work! JUST LET MY HUSBAND REST FOR A FEW DAYS BEFORE YOU SEND HIM INTO THE SNAKES DEN!" She screamed as magic collected around her in a force that made everyone pale. Poppy walked in and started to laugh. The American soldier turned around and smiled. "You must be Poppy! Sev has spoken a lot about you! I can never be able to show how grateful I am for the help and love you have given him! You must come to our Christmas Eve party! Sev would be so pleased to have you and Minerva there." The American rambled. Poppy laughed and hugged the woman.
"Of course we'll be there! You must be Marie! The people over there are the staff of Hogwarts. Could you take over Severus' classes for a little while?" Poppy inquired.
"Of course! But on one condition." Marie stated.
"And that would be?" Dumbledore asked, a twinkle in his eyes.
"I get to meet this Mr. Longbottom and evaluate the boy. Something is wrong with him. Severus and I suspect that he hasn't had the best childhood." Marie said, steel in her beautiful eyes.
"Of course, my dear! I will have a house elf show you the way to Professor Snape's room. Please join us for lunch." Albus said. He left along with most of the staff. Minerva and Filius Flitwick. stayed. Marie laughed.
"That old man has nothing against Mister President." Marie stated. "Anyways, you must be Minerva. I must thank the both of you for looking out and loving my husband. He always speaks fondly about you. He mostly calls you two Mama and Mum. I find it cute. And you must be Professor Flitwick. Severus finds you amusing and companionable. Most tolerable." Marie imitated Severus, making everyone laugh.
"Call me Filius, Mrs. Snape." Filius blushed.
"Then you got to call me Marie." Marie chuckled.
"Time for lunch! But I just got my reports for the President done twenty minutes ago. Shoot. Oh well, at least I well get food!" Marie said as she and Filius left the mediwitch and Transfiguration Professor behind.
"She is such a nice girl." Minerva said with a slight smile. "Rather grows on you. Like fungus."
"Or an ingrown toenail!" Laughed Poppy.
"I never knew that Severus cared about us so much..." Minerva whispered.
"We just need to stick with him. After all he is our boy." Poppy whispered back.
"Time to make sure that Dumbledore doesn't mess this up." Minerva huffed as the two headed to the Great Hall.
The students kept on glancing at the head table, or more specifically, the new person at the table. Draco entered the Great Hall and spotted his Aunt Marie immediately. He ran up to the table and was picked up by his Aunt.
"Hello, Dragon. How is school going?" She whispered as she sat down with the Malfoy Heir on her lap. Draco laughed and started to tell her when Dumbledore stood up.
"After the incident in potions class this morning, Professor Snape will not be able to take his classes. His wife... um..." Dumbledore looked to the new professor.
"Y'all can call me General!" She ordered, making her rank clear with the authority in her voice.
"Yes, General Snape has taken over his classes until he is able to take them back. Let us give her a warm welcome!" Dumbledore announced. Everyone clapped for her, especially the Slytherin students. It was only two weeks into the school year and it was looking eventful.