Bank

Ironclaw walked into the room where Lady Prince and the Potter Heir were waiting.
"I am Ironclaw, Manager of Gringots Bank. May your gold overflow and the blood of your enemies run."
"May your gold multiply and your enemies fear you." Marie returned the greeting. "I am here to see about opening the Potters' will and doing an inheritance test on young Harry."
"Do you have his key?" Ironclaw asked.
"Dumbledore is in possession of the key. I would also like to change the key and lock on the vaults, have the financial details of Harry, and have him examined by your medical staff. I will pay for it all. As for the issue with the key, would a blood check work?" Marie inquired.
"Hmm... It will suffice. The total amount of galleons will come to 500." Iron law stated.
"Isn't that a little cheap?" Marie tipped her head to the side.
"Gringots has waited for the Potter will to be opened and for Dumbledore to be investigated. We are more then happy to lower the cost to 300 galleons instead of the 500." Ironclaw grinned evilly.
"May we add to the list? I want all spells on Harry to be removed."
"Yes, we can do that Lady Prince. Follow me to the next room over. The staff will look him over, record anything they find, and heal or remove anything not there naturally." Ironclaw informed as he led them to the room. Marie placed Harry on the table in the center of the room.
"Relax, Harry. Drink this. When you wake up, everything will be better." Marie promised as she fed him a potion. Harry fell into a deep sleep, allowing the goblins to examine him. The list of past and present injuries was concerningly long. Taller then Marie, who was five foot. There was evidence of entry in the lower regions that was still fresh. The goblins started to heal the boy as Marie shook with anger. The list of spells and potions that were binding or harmful was long also. Three feet of aging potions, compulsion spells, and a potion and spell combo to hide true appearances. Honestly, Marie could not believe the results she was presented with. She nodded to the goblins to heal and remove everything after they completed an inheritance test. She was surprised with the results.
"Wwhat the... Ironclaw, may I have three copies of the lists and access to the floo?" Marie practically begged. Ironclaw led her to the floo. She took a pinch of powder and threw it into the flames. "Lucius! I really need help! Please?" Marie begged. Lucius' face appeared in the fire.
"What happened, Marie? Are you alright? Wait just a moment! I'm coming through after I tell Cissa." Lucius said as he disappeared from view. Marie sat down on the closest chair and sobbed almost quietly. Lucius was true to his words. He stepped through, saw her, and walked over to her. Kneeling in front of the sobbing woman, he opened his arms.
"Hush, Marie. I am here. Sev will be alright, Neville's nerves are on the way to being healed, and all will be okay." Lucius whispered as he petted her hair. Marie started to calm down.
"Hhere... Llook at tthis..." Marie offered the copies of the lists to the Malfoy Lord. Lucius read the lists, becoming alarmingly pale. Someone would suffer for what they have done.