Trust In Me

Severus never expected to spend a Christmas with a prestigious family of both worlds. He never dreamed of living in a mansion with said family. The first thing he had noticed was the dynamic of the Kirkland-Bonufey family. Francis and Arthur were constantly arguing. This had caused him to panic the first time they did this. Marie's older brother, Matthew., had found him shaking behind a chair. It had taken Severus a few hours to calm down. After that little incident, the family made it a point to be more obvious that they didn't mean what they were saying.
Honestly, the Kirkland family was terrifying. Her fathers were very protective of her. Francis, her papa, threatened to kill him if he ever hurt her. Arthur, her dad or as she called him mom, made it very clear what he thought about him so much as breaking her heart before hugging him, telling him he'd fit right in. Almost every member of the family worked for secret organizations or elite military operations. The alphabet organizations that were top secret. The uncles and the aunt, Ian, Patrick, Williams, and Shannon, openly carried both wand and gun. They smiled at him and welcomed him to the family.
The oldest child of the clan was Matthew at 22, Half Native American and half French working for Canadian secret service. Liam, half Chinese and half British living with his father and Chinese intelligence, was 20. William, Bill to make his British father angry, was 20 and active in the Australian division. Joan was French and some Pacific Islander and worked for that island nation, also being 20. Marie, the youngest of the clan, was a mere 15. She was Native American and British. Her mother and Matthew's mother was the same. Her mother had kept custody until she tried to sell the six year old to a drug dealer. Arthur had taken her to his home the next day.
The family was very weird, but it was perfect. Christmas came, presents were passed around. Severus had gotten many presents, more than he had ever received before. New quidditch gear, Slytherin themed clothing, extremely nice dragon hide boots and jackets, and a sealed envelope. He was told to wait until Marie opened her other presents before they were to open the identical envelopes.
"Ready whenever you are, Sev." Marie whispered. They were careful. A Gringott's parchment came out. It was a marriage contract. Signed and everything.
"Your closest living relatives, both Lord Guant and Lord Malfoy, have approved of this match. Lord Guant also wishes to talk to you about the true dark lord. Don't worry. Half of the family is marked. The other half isn't. We know how to hide your mark if you so choose to take it." Arthur stated calmly as he sipped his tea.
"My family has been all over the Hogwarts houses. We are mainly half Gryffindor and Slytherin. Marie is heading to Hogwarts this semester. Do protect our youngest daughter." Arthur left after he finished his tea. Matthew almost died of laughter.
"I'm packed but I just want it to be over with. I hate school. I took a placement test. I should be in your year. I'll get sorted in front of the school before the feast." Marie mumbled as she fell asleep.
He met with Tom and became a son to the man along with becoming a spy for Tom because Dumbledore would never expect a teenager with the mark who was begging for a second chance to be a traitor to the leader of the 'light'. Dumbledore fell for it like he couldn't believe his luck. It made the Kirkland-Bonyfays laugh. Ivan was gone, Severus had a family, and the inheritance of the Prince family was granted to him.
The students sat at their appropriate table, the teachers, in their spots, the atmosphere almost normal. The doors slammed open. In walked the most influential and elusive wizarding family of all time. Six males all in family robes with the Pendragon and Kirkland crest were leading a semi shy teenage girl to the front of the room. Dumbledore stood in fury.
"What is going on?" The elderly wizard demanded.
"I finally decided to enroll my daughter here. I also will be the teacher for Muggle Studies. You approved of this a month ago. Here we are. As promised. I am Arthur Kirkland-Bonefay. This is Francis Kirkland-Bonefey. He will teach Magical Law. Ian Kirkland will be teaching Alchemy. Patrick Kirkland will be taking offer Slughorn's position as Potion's Master. William Kirkland will be teaching Wizarding Customs. Last but not least, Matthew Kirkland-Bonefey will be teaching dueling club. The board of education has approved so I don't care what you believe, Headmaster Dumbledore. Now please sort my daughter so that the feast may begin and the students may enjoy being back at Hogwarts!" Arthur snapped as they found their seats and sat. A stern looking professor summoned a stool and a hat. She sat on the stool. The hat was placed on her head.
"Hmmm.,.. Bright, courageous, knowledge.... loyal, hardworking, dreamer... tough. Very tough. You have seen much and lost much. True friends are all you desire. So be it. SLYTHERIN!" The Slytherin table cheered as her family smiled.
"I knew she'd be Slytherin. Dad, you owe me fifty Gallons." Matthew stated. Arthur sighed as he passed the money to his son. They trusted Severus to protect her and he had trust in them.