Shock

Lucius could not believe what he was reading. He knew it to be true but this was absolutely shocking. There was no way that Harry Potter was actually the boy in the room. True, he was blood adopted by the Potters but he was too young to be the boy who lived. Doubt clouded his mind. The test showed that the boy was blood adopted by Harry Potter. The boy in the room over had no curse scar, a magic level way higher than normal, and an extraordinarily long list of spells and potions used on him. In short, the boy in the room was not the savior of the wizarding world. He was...
"No. That can't be! Marie, this says that his name is Sebastian. He is seven years old and he appears to be..." Lucius paused. Marie looked distraught.
"Tell me. I can handle it." Marie whispered.
"He is your son." Lucius stated. Marie stared at Lucius. A few minutes passed before she stood swiftly and raced into the room Sebastian was in. Without the glamour, he was undeniably a Snape. She started to cry for the years that she lost with her child. Her husband had taken the loss of their child harder than she had. Now she was going to bring her little Sebastian home after seven years. Lucius watched with a small smile, planning the downfall of a certain twinkle-eyed Headmaster. He had no doubt about who was behind the theft of a line. The Headmaster would do anything for power. Lucius sighed, trying to forget about the night almost seven years ago, when Sebastian had been stolen from St. Mangos.
"I will inform Lord Prince of this development." Lucius said softly to the goblin in the room as Marie was holding her child. The goblin nodded and watched the two wizards as Lucius departed from the bank to inform Severus of what had occurred. **********SnapeSnapeSeverusSnape*********************
Meanwhile, many of the trinkets in Dumbledore's office started to shatter, steam, shriek, emit colored smoke of every color, and whistle. Dumbledore, who just moments ago had been enjoying his lemon drops, sat straight up and swore. Someone had found out his little secret. He vanished the smoke and silenced the alarms, summoning one of his gadgets. It was completely shattered.
'No! I need the boy and his power! If I cannot find him, than I will just have to wait. Severus will never know. I will kill the boy if I have too. After all, it is for the greater good. This way there are less dark wizards in the world.' Dumbledore pondered as he munched on the remains of his lemon drops. He would not panic yet, he just had to be patient.
**************GeneralSnape**************************
Minerva and Poppy were sitting by their boy, who had been asleep but was now talking. Minerva smiled sadly as Severus told them about the wedding. He was telling them about the vows when the floo flared. Lucius stepped through.
"Severus, Sebastian has been found. He has been underneath our noses for years." Lucius said gently. Severus stared at him before laughing coldly.
"Is this some joke? It has been seven years, Lucius!" Severus growled. Lucius sighed. He transfigured a pensive, placed the memories from the bank in the pensive, and offered it to Severus. Severus dived into the memories and the two witches were left in confusion.
"Who is Sebastian?" Minerva asked.
"Severus and Marie's child. He was stolen seven years ago from the hospital the day he was born. We found him. He had been blood adopted by Harry Potter, who passed away that day." Lucius muttered. Poppy gasped and held her tears back. Lucius sighed. "Someone thought that it was a terrible idea for them to raise a child. Not even the Dark Lord would steal the heir. Gringots is investigating the situation and looking for the real Harry Potter's body. Sebastian's blood adoption was extremely weak. A sign that Harry was dying. James Potter's son is long dead. The boy Dumbledore has claimed is the Boy-Who-Would-Fulfill-Prophecy is only seven years old, heavily abused, and terrified of people. Someone used extremely dangerous potions to make the child look older and like a Potter. I will not let him get away with this. He has stolen from the Potter vaults." Lucius said as Severus emerged from the pensive. He looked ready to kill a certain Headmaster.
"I had trusted him not to do something this evil..." Severus growled.