The Truth

Lucius led his sister and nephew into the great hall. The Great Hall fell silent as the doors burst open. General Snape, a little boy in her arms, and Lucius swept down the aisle between the Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw tables. Lucius paused in front of the staff table, leaning over to whisper to the Deputy Headmistress about something. The stern Transfiguration professor purses her lips in a tight line, nodded her head in acceptance of the thing he had whispered, and rose.
"Mr. Malfoy would like to tell all of the students and staff the truth behind many things. I guarantee that you will be shocked and outraged at the truths that will come to light. There will be no more secrets kept by the staff. You may do whatever you wish with the information he will reveal." McGonagall's voice echoed across the absolutely silent Great Hall. Lucius sighed, nodded to the stern professor, and stood at the podium.
"Harry Potter, the Boy-Who-Lived has passed away." Lucius heard the murmurs and gasps. "The truth is this: Harry James Potter has been dead for almost eight years. The boy who came to Hogwarts was not aware that he was not Harry Potter. Albus Dumbledore, the previous Headmaster, stole the heir of a most Ancient and Noble House to keep control of the family and have the perfect weapon." A Weasley who was a first year interrupted the Malfoy Lord.
"Liar! You are a Death Eater! You really believe that you can trick the light so easily! I'm Harry's best friend and he is real!" The Weasley, Ron, yelled. Some of the students nodded along with what he was saying. Lucius internally groaned.
"Dumbledore has been arrested for his crimes. Heir theft is a very serious crime. The potions he forced into the baby and all the spells cast upon him were extremely dangerous. Here is the list, straight from Gringots. Each student will receive a copy on official paper that you may know this is no trick. Everyone who has passed through these doors as students while Dumbledore was Headmaster will have a free Gringots checkup and heritage test. Headmistress McGonagall will be in charge until the Board of Governors make a different call." With that, Lucius walked over to a seat next to Maria and smiled at Sebastian.