Was it a Dream?

It wasn't like I was planning for everything to go down this way. Sometimes it's the only way. In the beginning, I was simply going out to meet old friends but instead I met them...the brothers. Their big personalities and persuasive language is what got me. I was trapped in an euphoria by them. I didn't plan on any of this, but now they are my plan.
I was ditched at a bar that night. Lana and Simone left with a couple of guys. I sat listening to karaoke while cradling a gin & tonic. I had drank about 5 other cosmos so I was slightly tipsy.

After the man stepped off the stage, I said "fuck it," to myself, and walked up there. I put on 'Dancing Queen'. It's not like I had anything better to do. I was ditched by my two best buds for a couple of washed up guys. So I sang, I sang to take the pain away of my massive headache and fight I had earlier with John. I was done with the constant bickering and late nights.

While I sang, a two tall men staggered in. One seemed slimmer with a glowing smile. The other more muscular and stern. They both caught my eye immediately. The slender man gazed up at me with his angel like eyes. I smirked but kept singing horribly. The other man seemed to be ordering drinks. He peered at me as well after and smiled.

When the song finally ended I bowed dramatically for fun, the two man applauded me and laughed. I walked back over to my seat next to the bar. I ordered another gin then leaned back in the chair. Foot steps penetrated towards me.

"Now that was a performance!" A man chuckled. He laid his elbow down on the counter near me. "Let me buy you a drink." I looked up to see it was the slender, piercing eyed man.

"I'm a natural, but I've already got a drink" I smiled.

"I payed for it." The other man leaned against the other side of me.

"I'm Jared and this is my brother Shannon." He arrogantly pointed out.

"That's nice." I continued to sip on my gin.

"What's your name?" Shannon asked.

"It's a name." I nodded.

"I see," Jared laughed. "I'm surprised though." Jared leaned his gaze closer to mine. "Most people freak out at the sight of us."

"The sight of two tall gentlemen?" I took a large swipe of my gin. "Maybe alone at night I'd question, but freak out? You're not that tall."

"You don't know who I am?" He laughed.

"No need to be so full of yourself Mr. Tall dark and arrogant." I sarcastically smirked.

"Oh I like her." Shannon chuckled, Jared gave him a quick glare.

"Well it's been all fun and dandy," I tipsily stood from the bar. "But I should be going." I shoved Jared's left shoulder. Then something came over me. A wall appeared in front of me in a way. A wall that told me to stop and turn back, so I did. "Are you guys coming or not?" Jared and Shannon looked at each other puzzled.

We went off into the night, the three of us. I showed them a small burger joint and Jared, well he showed me a lot more. Shannon wouldn't tell me where he was driving to, but when we got there I was amazed. It was an underground club. Everyone there entered being handed a mask. Similar to a masquerade really. I couldn't tell you where it is now. Oh how glamorous it all seemed.

Jared twirled me around the dance floor, elegantly. Shannon and I played a small game of hide and go seek like children do. And the drinks, they glowed in the heavy darkness. Everything seemed magical. We were obviously not dressed for such a place but they didn't really care. They never seemed to really care about anyone's opinions.

Jared, being the interesting creature he is, suddenly stopped Shannon and I on the floor by wrapping his arms around the two of us. He whispered into both of our ears saying how the place had become a drag to him and he now had an even better idea.

It seemed like only a split second I saw myself standing out of the sunroof of a white limo, holding a bottle of champagne as Jared held the crystal cut glasses. The wind briskly whipped my face. I leaned back on the roof of the limo, stretching out my arms and finger tips. I watched the lights flash past me and the distant glimmering stars in the sky. I smiled and closed my tired drunk eyes. I could feel Jared's gaze on me, almost analyzing me. What a peculiar man. Yet I must appear strange as well, a girl venturing alone with two unknown men. Some need to let loose sometimes too.

The night ended in mystery. Shannon kept my eyes shut using his muscular hands. Jared monitored which direction they were taking me. Then when they stopped Jared announced, "alright let the girl free." Shannon unwrapped his hands from around my face.

"Try not to take it all in at once." Shannon whispered to me.

I stood inches away from a cliff overlooking all of Hollywood and Los Angeles. The Hollywood sign was in front of us. I smiled out of joy. What a marvel this all was. I glanced back at Jared smirking at me. I knew he was looking at me the whole time.

"I can't believe you guys." I laughed and hugged Shannon abruptly. "Absolutely amazing." I smiled up at him.

"Ah, I've seen better." Jared cockily added walking up to us.

"Oh I'm sure." I rolled my eyes. "So what are you two exactly?" I turned around to face the both of them.

"What do you mean?" Asked Jared staring out into the distance.

"I bet you own a clothing store." I giggled pointing at Jared. "And you-" I crossed my arms looking at Shannon. "You're a coffee drinker, you own a coffee shop."

"Actually she's pretty good at this." Shannon smiled.

"What makes you think I own a clothing store?" Jared asked slightly offended.

"Hm," I eyed him.

"Well what are you?"

"That my friend is a secret." I walked past them.

"You women are an anomaly." Jared yelled to me.

"Are you guys coming or not?" I screamed from across the cliff. They undeniably followed.

The rest of the night was a blur. The alcohol hit me by that point. The rest was almost like separate scenes from a music video, the way everything jumped. At one scene we were all running across the golden sand of full mooned beach, then I saw Jared hovering over me, shirtless. His kind smile imbedded in me. The next Shannon and I were dancing around a room then kissing over a fireplace.

This started the end of the beginning...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Like a thousand burned out yesterdays, Believe me when I say goodbye forever Is for good." - Was it a Dream?

Thanks for reading the first chapter. Please rate and comment your opinions. I'd love to hear them.