Into The Wild

Jared recently left for town a little after four-fifty. He left with Shannon and I on the opposite couches. The news was the only station that worked during the blizzard. Shannon laid back with a bag of chips on his chest. I held a hot cup of tea and snuggled in a fleece blanket. The cold had sunken into my bones. Jared left to get supplies to fix the heater. The electricity also went out an hour ago. Shannon lit several candles are the floor and mantles.

"Ive got an idea!" Shannon suddenly sprouted up from the couch.

"What?" I mumbled still watching the Telly.

"Throw your coat on and some gloves." He stomped down the hallway.

I waited till he shut his bedroom door to get up. I placed my tea cup down onto the coffee table. I grabbed my coat from the rack and slipped on my gloves from inside of it. Shannon walked back into the living room and ran to the door. As the door swung open a chilling breeze immediately hit us. I hopped onto the deck and covered my face from the snow.

"What are we doing Shannon?" I complained.

"Haven't had a snowball fight before Cece?"

"A what-" Shannon cut me off as he plowed a pack of ice at me. I froze and glared at him. "Oh it's on!" I ran down the steps into the snow.

Shannon jumped over the railing and ran to the other side packing the snow into tight balls. I sprinted to the other side of the lodge to give me time. Shannon began chucking the balls at me. No of which hit me. I half-assly threw my snow balls onto the other side of the house. But then I noticed none of which were hitting anything but the ground. I peaked around the corner of the building to see Shannon wasn't even over there. I turned around, yet nothing.

I slowly walked to the back side of the lodge. Only the sound of the heavy wind against the wood comforted me. I kept walked to check the other side, when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I screamed playfully as Shannon dropped my onto the snow covered ground. He laid on top of me staring into my eyes.

"Found you." Shannon smirked.

"You caught me off guard, that's all."

"Sure I did." He leaned down and planted a soft cold kiss onto my lower lip.

"I hate you." I latched my hand onto the back of his neck and pulled him closer to my lips once again.

His plump mouth linked onto mine in the bitter snow. The sound of the wind blew through us like a wind chime. I missed him, something about Shannon always got me. Both of them did. Next thing I knew we were pilling into the cabin and Shannon was still stuck to my lips. He quickly ripped off his jacket then lifted me up with one arm. I laughed at how clumsily he stumbled walking to my room.

Our skin was still touched with the cold. He plopped me down on my bed. His chest rubbed against mine. I swiftly took off my purple blouse to reveal my black bralette. Shannon followed along by taking his off his long sleeved green shirt. I stared at his chest. Every muscle seemed perfectly chilled. He reminded me of a classic film heron, a real Marlon Brando. I felt comfort being close in his arms. He made me feel protected, safe.

Shannon moved me to the head of the bed and crawled up to me. I looked into his stern hazel eyes. He gently grasped my head and took me in for another long kiss before lowering me down on the bed. Shannon slowly unbuttoned my jeans and slipped them down to my ankles with his still frozen hands.

"Relax," Shannon seductively whispered in my ear. I closed my eyes, he kissed my eye lids then continued to kiss down my body. Each kiss warmed a new part of me.

"Love me." I shot up from the bed. Shannon glanced up at me. "Shannon, promise to love me." Shannon placed his hand on my shoulder. "I want you to ravish me, make love to me."

"There's no other way with you." Shannon smiled lying on top of me. "I won't leave until you're loved."

Shannon unzipped his pants as he kissed down my neck. His hands laid beside my arms. He stared into my eyes then slowly went inside of me. I moaned quietly. Shannon kissed my lips tenderly as he made love to me. My head would tilt back in pleasure with every penetration. He grabbed me after a few minutes and turned me around onto my knees. My back curled against his chest. I kept moaning into his ear. I felt his breath hit on the back of my neck.

"Hello!" Jared voice boomed through the cabin.

Shannon and I froze. He quickly let go of me and slipped on his pants. I ruffled around the sheets for my blouse. Shannon sprinted out the room to meet with Jared. I sat upright in the bed wonder what I just got myself into.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"all I have doesn't seem so significant." - Into The Wild