4. Shit Just Got Real

I woke up that morning to an empty room. My hair was a mess. I got up and went to the mirror on the wall and I fixed my hair. They was another door on the other side of the room. I hadn't noticed it before. I went up to it and twisted the door knob.

It was a bathroom.

This must've been the bathroom he was talking about.  I looked over to the side at the closet. I opened it up. There were several outfits hung up and racks and drawers filled with undergarments and underwear. I examined the clothing and all if it still had tags on it. Several different brands and shoes. This stuff is fucking expensive.

Not to mention they were all in my clothing and foot size.

I was honestly creeped out. When you kidnap someone, are they supposed to get treated this way?

Probably not, don't ask any questions Eliza..

However, I didn't think twice about it . It's been two days and I needed a shower. I walked into the bathroom, stripping of my clothing and hopping into the shower. I made sure to lock the door since Austin could walk in at any given moment.

There was fresh soap and shampoo and other things that would be kept on a girl's bathroom, all wrapped up in its original packaging.  At least I know no one else used it.

I began to scrub all over my body and washing my hair.  When I was done,  dried off and blow dried my hair and let it down to be wavy and headed towards the closet. I picked up a random outfit and underwear. It was a dark blue pair if skinny jeans and a white crop top with a big black heart in the middle. I didn't really touch the shoes inside so I put my converse back on. I sat on the bed and looked at the time, it was 12:45.

Just as I was about to turn on the television, the door opened and a man came in. The one that slapped me.

"Get up doll face." He ordered. I stood up, with no hesitation.

"If you don't want us to tie you up again, you'll cooperate like you're doing now." He said pushing me towards the stairs. I walked down as he crossed in front of me. I looked around at everything,  it was incredibly big and classy here.

For a gang, they had good taste.

He lead me into a room where everyone from before had been. There had been one girl...And 12 guys, including Austin.  All of them were talking until we walked in.

He sat me down in a chair near Austin.

"Shut up and don't say a word unless you're spoken to." He said before walking away.

Everyone looked at me weirdly. I noticed that some of guys and the one girl had red bandanas on. I sighed and tried to ignore it.

"As you should already know, " He began. "We are already in conflict with the Zhang. One of the leaders in their group are associated with the hostage.  However we will not kill the hostage at the moment because she is an outside associate.  She knows nothing of this. Hopefully when the Zhang leaders realize that we have the girl, they'll return the money without a fight." He explained.

"But I'm not in this Zhang gang group." I blurted. They all turned to me.  Austin leant down my ear.

"Don't interrupt him. You'll be better off with your mouth shut." He whispered. He stood back up straight and leaned on the wall.

"Anyways, as I was saying, they'll return the money without a fight. However if they try any funny business we might be forced to harm the hostage and or assemble Code KAIYW."

I was beyond list. None of this made sense to me. I was terrified. 'Harm the hostage' ? No, don't harm me, don't hurt anyone.  Not even Andrea. She didn't do anything.  I'm sure there's a reasonable explanation.