6. Three Days Decision

*Three days later*

Austin's POV

I woke up alone in bed. I checked the time, it was only 11:30 in the morning.

I got up and went downstairs to see Eliza and and Alex in the kitchen.

"What's she doing down here? " I asked, walking over to the fridge.

"What are you doing with just boxers on?" Alex laughed.

"Ha ha. You're so funny." I said sarcastically.

"Jason said she can chill with me until it's time. I just have to keep an eye on her." She explained.

I nodded and looked at Eliza, who had been ignoring me for three days now.

"By the way, Jessica said call her." She said.

"She thought I was gonna call her back?" I asked.

"I'm just delivering the message." She shrugged.

I took another look at Eliza.

She was still ignoring me.

It's not like I cared.

I took a bottle of water and headed back upstairs to my room.

Eliza's POV

"He's disgusting." I said, as Austin went up stairs.

"He's not all bad. Don't believe everything people say with out reasoning. Everything he does is for a reason." She said, patting my shoulder.

I sighed before speaking.

"Today's the big day." I grinned.

I'm glad that I'm going to be leaving.

"Yup. Let's hope everything goes nice and smooth." She smiled.

"I was wondering.,. even after things are over... if we can still be friends?" She asked. Alex was beyond nice, who wouldn't want to be friends with her.

"I'd love to."

***

Later that day, Jason had sent Alex out to do Lord knows what and I had been forced to sit in the room.

I sat on the bed, watching tv. No one had told me anything, but I pray that today I'd go home. My mother must be so worried. I mean, to have your daughter disappear like that.... it must hurt.

I'd been locked in here all day and it was almost night time. I looked out the window, trying to see if anything was going on.

It was dark. I saw Austin and Brian just standing by the gate.... they looked like they were waiting for something. I might be wrong. I don't know.

Austin looked up at me for a while. He didn't look mad, but he didn't look happy either. More like worried.

About what?

I stared back for a while. I felt bold... mostly because anyone who stared at him this long didn't make it out with out a fight. It's pretty obvious that he has anger issues.

Let's face it, Austin just has issues.

Maybe there's a reason why he's so cold hearted.... I shouldn't care anyways. After today, I plan to be sleeping in my own bed in my own house wearing my own clothes. I saw him walk off into the house.

I moved away from the window and sat back on the bed.

Suddenly a gun shot flew through the window, almost grazing my arm. The door flew open and Austin came in with a large sniper in his hand.

Austin why the fuck do you have a sniper?

You're 17, Jesus Christ.

"Get down." He said, slamming the door and shutting the light off. He pushed me down into a little corner by the window.

"W-What's going on?"

He didn't say a word. He just opened the window and positioned the sniper and began shooting violently. I covered my ears and watched him.

Why was he shooting? Who was he shooting?

My heart began to race and suddenly I found myself struggling to breathe.

Am I having a panick attack?

My vision began to blur and I fainted.

***

All these voices started to fuse into my head. I was laying somewhere, but I didn't know where.

"What are we gonna do when she wakes up?" A voice said, it sounded like Brian.

"If we let her go they might kill her." I think this was Jason.

"So?" That was definitely Austin.

"We don't kill the innocent ones." That had to be Alex.

"Do we just keep her here? What about her family? " I think that was Adrian.

My eyes fluttered open and they were all looking at me.

"She's awake." Brian said. I sat up slowly.

"What did you hear?" Jason said, turning to me.

"I-I h-heard I-I um-"

"What did you fucking hear?!" Jason snapped at me.

"Jason, you're scaring her." Alex said as she sat down beside me.

"Did you hear anything before you got up?" Jason asked again.

"Y-yes. I heard everything. " I said looking down at my lap.

"Why are they trying to kill me?" I asked.

"Because there leader thinks that if they kill you, they won't have to give back the money. " Austin spoke.

"What about Andrea?" I asked.

"She's part if the group that tried to shoot you up just yesterday. " Brian explained.

"Yesterday? What time is it?" I asked.

"It's 2pm. You've been knocked out for almost 11 hours." Alex explained.

"When am I going to be able to leave?" I asked.

"I'm sorry but you can't go home." Jason began. "If we let you leave they'll kill you."

"I'm pretty sure you don't want to die. " Adrian said, scratching behind his neck.

My heart was racing once again. Why do they insist on killing me? Andrea said she was going to save me. Why would she lie?

She was in the group that tried to kill me? She tried to kill me or was it someone else in that group?

"You have to stay here until the situation is resolved." Jason sighed, running his fingers through his hair.

"If she's staying here I'm not taking care of her anymore. Someone else can do it." Austin groaned.

"I didn't need you to look after me anyway. I can look after myself, thank you very much." I snapped.

"Ooo, sassy." Brian said, earning a high five from Adrian.

"Whatever." Austin said, flipping the middle finger at me.

"Stick that finger up your ass because I don't give a fuck." I laughed.

"Alright that's enough bickering." Jason said. "Alex, keep an eye on her. Make sure that if she's going somewhere, you're with her. For now, take her upstairs. " He said.

So much for being saved.

A/N : Kinda short.. I know.. but thank you so much on the last chapter. My reads have been increasing lately and now I have like 64 votes and 52 comments! Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy. I'll upload soon and keep things a little over three days apart. Some of my current readers say that they like when I update often so I'll try to upload once or twice a week. TYSOM ILY GUYS TO BITS AND PIECES! !!