Scenes that were never published

So guys I was bord and skimming through this book as I realised that I have a whole chapter dedicated to deleted scenes. Risen from the depths of At First Spill,  I bring to you the parts of chapters I thought unworthy of your eyes. Well sadly it's only two scenes...

Please ignore the mistakes after all they are cuts. :) I hope you enjoy them.

intro to news flys...

*Luke's P.O.V.*

Jason alec and I finally returned to the pack house. It was late. The sun had already fallen behind the trees of the big forset that the house sits next to.

None of us talked the whole ride here which was ok with us. None of us really wanted to have a conversation. In all honesty We just missed our mates. It was comforting to know where they were, which was at Tori's house and I'm guessing they all will spend the night there. 

We walked up to the house and stepped through the front door. imedeately I was greeted by my sister Kailee, "Hey Luke, you came home," she said throwing her hands up into the air as she walked through the main hall and into the kitchen.

Jason, Alec, and I made our way to the living room. Hoping we could just sit down and rest. It was a really long emotional day for us, well for me and Jason at least. As I turned into the living room I saw colors every where along with magazines scattered all over the place.  It looked like a box of crayons exploded all over the room.

I found a chair that was not infested with colorful lines and said, "Kailee what did you do to the living room? What, was there like a color war in here?" I didn't wait for her to answer I just continued my thought, "did you pin crayon against marker and have them duke it out in ariena that is our 'so called'  living room?"

Kailee didn't answer she instead brought up a new topic, "You were gone for a long time. What have you been doing,?" she asked nitting her eyebrows together.

I gave a small laugh and said, "you wouldn't believe me if I told you."

"Try me," she said giving me an 'I dare you look' and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Ok then, " I said putting up my hands as a sign of surrender and continued, "I met my mate today."

 Her face emediately brightened she flung herself on the nearest chair next to me.

"Tell me all about her. I want to know everything. Oooo when can I meet her!? Is she here?," Kailee whipped herself around in her chair and looked all around the room.

"No Kailee she's not here. Yes, you can meet her but I don't know when that will be," I said trying to calm my sister down. 

 It's raining man...

After the what seemed to be the last ring dad picked up the phone, "Brennon...?" Brennon sighed, "whelp dad it looks like I got your answering machine. Oh well I was really hoping to go with you today," he said sounding upest.

"Wait Brennon im here," Dad begged from the other line. Then Brennon looked up at me and mouthed, 'what are you doing today?' I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. I couldn't blaim him dad must have been pushing his way into Brennon's life as well and it was annoying.

I walked over to the fridge and pulled out the icecream tub from the freezer and pretended to eat it. Brennon nodded in understanding. 

"Looks like i'll spend the today with Tori," he said, inviting himself to come along while jumping off of the counter, "Bye dad, you have fun," then Brennon hung up the phone.