Man If I Only Were a Princess

After traveling for hours Jocelyn lead me to a giant castle like structure. This was kind of like your typical hunted castle. There were vines that traveled everywhere along the building side. It was hard to even see the grey of the stones that held the building's structure, there were so many vines. Two huge doors sat in the center of the mysterious building with two circular rings as handles that hung in the middle of where the two doors divided. The grass looked untouched, like no one has tamed it in years, possibly centuries. I could see cob webs in almost every visible corner of the castle. 

"Ummm... are you sure this place is safe?" I asked Jocelyn hesitantly as she pulled me behind her. She had tied my hands together with rope while the hand cuffs were still on and also tied the end of the rope to her wrist, so that if I were to run away again, I would be taking her with me. 

"Yep. No one will ever suspect us being here. This is where most of the werewolf packs would congregate in the old days. It's been empty for years." She states as we follow the only stone path that is not infested with long blades of grass. 

"Why isn't it used anymore?" I asked.

"Because the pack leaders decided to catch up with the times and build mansions and conference buildings as to not attract the humans' attention. In my opinion, they just wasted a perfectly good historic ground. I mean look at it, they just let it go to hell."

She admired the castle for awhile and then pushed open the wooden doors. "I'm going to untie you now and I beg you not to run ok, because the woods that surround the place are filled with some nasty creatures, and will for sure try and kill you." She explained as she shut the doors behind us and began to untie my hands. She didn't have to tell me twice. There was no way in hell I would want to have to wonder unfamiliar ground, especially this close the night fall. 

"Come on," Jocelyn said as she grabbed my hand and pulled me forward, "I think you need to sit."

We past through halls made purely out of stone and walked into what looked to be a Ballroom. There were tables scattered every where through out the room. The place reminded me of the castle Anastasia lived in when she was younger, or really more like when she revisited the place. I wonder if Rasputin is lurking the halls?

In the middle on the room was a giant dance floor where one could have a princess ball. It was the place I dream-pt about in my childhood as I still had dreams of becoming a princess. Jocelyn sat at one of the tables and I followed her.

"So why are you being so nice to me?" I asked Jocelyn. I was still a little cautious when it came to trusting her and I knew that she could see that.

"Well it's not really your fault that you happened to be mated to someone who is close to my brother. Heck, you didn't even know about the werewolf world. Why should I punish you for the Moon goddess's decision?" She smiled up at me sweetly.

"Then why the hell did you threaten to kill me while hiding in the bushes?' I shot back coldly.

Jocelyn gave a short laugh and said, "What else was I going to do? There was no way that you would ever put up with a suspicious stranger willingly without a price."

" Fair enough."

I pondered for a bit, given her cheerful mood I decided to ask her a question. "Will you give me the satisfaction of telling me why you're doing this?"

" I want payback, " she said simply.

"Ok why and How are you doing it? It has to have been a lot of planning on your part. "

She nodded, " That it was. Well first I planned to attack and show no mercy, but when I entered pack boards and followed Luke, I saw that he had you. Then I changed my entire plan, erasing the board and starting over."