Finn Brother of Thor

*Tori's P.O.V.*

The boy that a had walked into the clearing seemed familiar. He had sandy blonde hair and chocolate colored eyes, and my was he gorgeous.

"I told you not to chase them," he taunted the dangling men. As he walked around the men, he squinted every few seconds and said, "man Dave, you really need to lose some weight"

" Well you know what we cannot be all set in muscel like you Finn," the man who I'm assuming is Dave, said to the other who, I'm assuming, is Finn.

Finn turned to me and put out his hand, " how you doing? I'm Finn" I took his hand and replied, "and I'm Tori." Someone cleared their throat loundly from behind me. I turned to see Luke glaring at Finn and I's hands touching. I swiftly removed my hand from Finn's grasp and waved to Luke.

"Oh good, the Alpha decided to show up." one of the dangling men huffed in annoyance.

Alpha?

Finn turned to see what I was waving at and frozen place as the word, "Mate," left his lips in a whisper

.

I looked at Finn with confustion, "uhhh... What?" Now I am no expert, but I'm pretty sure that Luke is my mate, not Finn's.

" He said the word mate, as in like um uhhh soulmate" one of the dangling man tried to clarify. "You you know like them Australian peoples say, or is it them British folk...? " the man continued.

" yeah I know what he said, I just wasn't sure to whom he directing it towards." I told the man

.

" OOh, well then, that would be the little pretty lady behind that big guy over there." I looked over to Luke, who looked a little mad right now, and I saw Kailee peering out from behind him with an eager smile on her face.

A big smile spread across Finn's face.

"Finn, would you freaking get us down now?" a man complained.

Finn turned his attention back to the group of men, " sorry brothers no can do. Besides, I thought I was unfit to be apart of your group, well at least that's what Dave said." He pointed towards Dave.

"Oh come on Finn, you know we didn't mean it." Dave complained, " I'll buy you a cookie..." Dave bribed.

Finn stood there with his hand stroking his chin, contemplating his choices.

"Whelp Dave you drive a hard bargain, but I think I'll pass." Then Finn looked back towards Kailee.

Kacy stood on the side and started giving Kailee the thumbs up. Kailee's face turned red and she hid her self behind Luke, while Luke's father crossed his arms and stared down Finn.

"Dad, stop. You are going to scare him," Kailee complained.

"I will not. Honey, he is a practically grown man who can take an intimidating stare from a concerned father," Adam said with all seriousness.

"Dad you didn't do this with Tori. Why you should you be able to do it with him?" Kailee said. If I could see her I'd say her arms were crossed at the moment.

" That's because Tori is harmless, and Luke can take care of himself."

" Oh, dear," Cam said placing her hand on her husband's arm "Leave the two alone." Cam turns to me and says, " I think you are plenty scary."

Thank you...? I think?

I walked over to Luke and stood by him while Spencer and Kacy did the same, but stood by Alec and Jason.