The Other One

I woke up with Luke's arms rapped around me. Barely opening my eyes  I could still see that it was still night time. Looking at the clock I could also see that it was only two o'clock in the morning. I slowly removed myself from the bed, so as to not wake Luke. I tip toed to the door and through the halls.  

I was no my way down the stairs when I came across a room. The door was slightly ajar and a dim light seeped through the crack lighting its way into the hallway. To satisfy my curiosity, I walked back up the stairs and slowly entered the room. I peeked my head in through the door.

There was no one in the room, but a desk that set along the far wall and in front of it sat two empty chairs. I moved my way over to the desk, but not before I made sure the door looked untouched. On the desk sat a file that lay wide open. There was a picture of a girl with long dark hair and beautiful green eyes. She looked happy and by the looks of it she has been to the pack house before. In the background of the picture the house sat in the landscape.

Who is she?

Before I could look any further into the file, I heard the thud of something falling to the floor. I pulled my eyes away form the file and towards the door and there, stood before me, was Christina. She stood there shocked and a spilled glass of water lay at her feet.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" she yell whispered.

"Me? What the hell are you doing here?" I shot back at her.

"Look, if you're going to rat me out then fine, but at least have the decency to put on proper clothing." She motioned to my over-sized shirt.

"For your information this shirt is very comfortable. Now tell me why you're really here."

She sighed and walked her way over to the desk , leaving her mess on the floor and sat in one of the empty chairs across from me. "Ok fine why not? my ass is already on the line, so why don't I just tell the retched female who stole my life."

"Pshhh girl please, we all know I wear this life better anyway. Now really tell me why you broke into the pack house at two in the morning."

"I'm here to clear my name." she stated.

"What do you mean clear your name?" I looked at her with narrowed eyes.

She sat up in her chair and leaned forward, "Some one wanted me to take the fall for telling Thor that you're Luke's mate. Granted, I would have loved to be the one to get rid of you, but making a bet with Thor Davidson is like making a bet with the devil. He only makes deals for himself." She paused for a second, "Do you even know what I'm talking about?"

"Yes actually I know about werewolves and about this new threat," I say still glaring at her.

"Oh joy." She gave a fake smile.

I looked down at the file, "Who is this girl and why do you seem interested in her?"

Christina ran her hands down her face. I sighed, "Look, if you tell me why you think this girl is framing you then I can help you clear your name and you won't have to worry about this pack coming after your head."

Keeping one hand on her forehead she spoke, "Her name is Jocelyn Becker. She's the Gamma's sister."

"Wait... Alec has a sister??"

"Yes, I'm not surprised that she hasn't been mentioned. She wasn't the nicest person in the world. Suzan was so upset when Jocelyn left, no one really brought her up."

"Is she married or is that Alec's last name?" 

"That's Alec's last name. Really you've known him for nearly two months and never knew his name?" She put her legs up on the arms of the chair.