Pool Boy

I was walking for what seemed like 30, no 40 minutes before i found alec sitting by the pool with a beer in his hand.
" hey alec. Its stiles."
"Oh, stiles. Who names there child Stiles?" I flinched when he said my name. Stiles,
"Well, its just nickname. What about you? Alec."
"I'd watch it mundie"
"Mundie? Close but thats not it, nice try buddy 2 more chances"
"What? No, i mean mundie as in mundane!"
"What the hell is a mundane?"
"Oh shit...im just going to go..."
"No," stiles put his hand on alecs chest as he stood up to hold him back. "Just stay and talk to me for a little bit. Tell me about your self"
Alec sat back down "okay, what is it you wanna know?"
"Why you came to beacon hills. I mean of ALL the places in the world, you chose Beacon hills. No one moves here by choice"
"It definitely wasnt choice. Im here with my parents and siblings."
"Siblings?"
"Yeah," alec started "izzy and i go to school, while my adopted brother jace is..uh..homeschooled"
"Ohh okay. And why isnt jace here tonight?"
"He is" said a deep husky voice from behind him. "Who wants to know?"
I quickly turned around to a tall, golden boy with blonde hair slicked back. He took a few steps closer to me, he was so intimidating. I stepped back and he would step forward, if this kept going i would eventually fall into the pool. "Hi, i...um..my names stiles-"
"I know who you are. And you know me. We done here?" He asked turning his head to alec.
"Jace, i was planning on staying with izzy, you guys can go head back."
You guys? I decided to just keep my mouth shut.
"Not a good idea. There out here again, alec. Remember?" Alec rolled his eyes while jace finished
"Im aware jace, but izzy is drunk and wont leave any time soon. This is her first real party. Mine too. And im not going to have it ruined by a duty call after some little demons!" He stopped himself and jace gave him a hard long stare then left.
It was silent. Alec walked over to the couch and sat down.
"Jesus, that was like watching the Kardashians, mixed with switched at birth. What happened? Demons? You guys? Who else is here?" Stiles had to many questions.
"Look, i know you want to know but..i cant. My brother brought some of our friends with. Thats all."
"But You said demons-"
"Yes stiles i know what i said!"
I stopped and stood there for a second, then sat down next to him. I did want to know. What wasnt he telling me? I mean, i only met him today...i guess he has a reason.
"I do have a good reason." Alec said
What the hell? How did he...
"Don't" was all alec said " please dont"
He got up and walked away. There goes my shot at a new boy friend. Shit. Wait,im gay?! Wow. Its like im coming out ot myself...
As he walked away i could hear him chuckle. This guy is different, im not sure why though. Maybe his eyes? Or his rad tattoos...he seems like he have girls all over him. But he doesnt. Guess ill find out sooner or later...

------------
Okay so this was a kindof short chapter. But i like it, its the beginning of their friendship and introducing some of the friends. Comment and request! I think next chaoter ill get more into the other characters