Ex's and O's

Alecs P.O.V.

After i walked away from stiles i got izzy and left. Why did this little argument bother me so much? Whatever. Ill see him at school tomorrow. We walked back to the institute to find clary, jace, and..magnus? "Why is he here?" I asked waving my hand towards magnus
"Aww im sorry. Thought you had missed me...guess i was quite wrong." Magnus said while standing. Magnus and i broke up a couple months ago when i walked into the apartment and found him with some random faerie. I didnt bother saying anything to him, i just got my stuff and left without saying anything. I hadnt seen him since. But here he was.
"Okay whatever magnus can sit down here and alec can sit up there" clary said while separating them as far apart from eachother. Magnus rolled his eyes and sat, and so did I.
"Okay so there were demons sighted by 29th street..." i zoned out while he was mid sentence. 29th street. Thats the street red-head lives on.
"Alec? Aleeeecccc? ALEC!" Clary shouted getting my attention
"Yes, i agree." I said to awkwardly
"If you were paying attention we were talking about getting backup for 29th street and how terrible of an idea it actually was. Magnus was the only one who wanted it and you just agreed." Jace said.
"Uhm. No. I dont agree terrible idea. No." Why did i have to be so awkward
I really just wanted to go to sleep. I didnt want to fight demons.
"Okay so are we done here?" I asked
"No, we're going to go get those demons and kill 'em." Clary said
"But i want to sleep. I have had a long day. I want to sleep."
"Oh my gosh fine. Go get some sleep. Clary and i can take care of it. Goodnight" jace said. They got their seraph blades and ran out the door. Okay i could get some sleep.
"Im sorry," i turned around to magnus' voice. "I really am. I dont know what washed over me. I wasnt thinking and i cant beleive i did that to you. She wasnt even worth it." Magnus said on the verge of tears. What am i suposed to say? What should i do? Imstead of saying anything i sat down next to him.
"Alec, i am really, truely, sorry. You know i didnt mean it."
"I know magnus." Was all i could force out. I didnt like him anymore. Who did i like? It doesnt matter. My feeling for magnus were gone.
"Please say something." Magnus said
"I...um" i was fozen
The light in his eyes faded and his glow dimmed.
"You moved on. Its not me anymore. Thats okay. As long as your happy. If you need anything, im here." And then he walked away. Whatever simon called us, malec? Yeah, malec was gone.

***

I got to school with izzy and saw stiles and that red-head. I guess stiles saw me look over becuase he beckoned me to him. I walked over and izzy followed.
"Hey! Guys! This is alec and his sister izzy. Alec this is Scott, Malia, kira, isaac and lydia." He said pointing to each person. Lydia! Thats the red-head. I smiled said hi. Izzy went to shake all of their hands and malia made a face. The bell rang and we all went to class. I sat with them at lunch, but iz found some cake face girls to sit with.
"So why all the black clothing?" Lydia asked. Here comes all the quesions,
"My favorite color." I replied.
"It does bring out the blue in your eyes." Lydia said leaning in more.
"Oh, thank you?" My voice went up, sounding more like a question.
"Why do your shoes smell like blood and ashes?" Asked malia. What kind of question is that? I saw them all turn and give maila a wierd look.
"I..um..hunt." I replied
"Oo really! I do too! I love deer!" She was a little too excited.
"Thats nice" i was getting a little impatient but i was also trying to be nice.
"You look like you didnt get any sleep last night. And you have holes in your jeans. What that all about." Said the other boy. Isaac i think.
"Why are you wearing a scarf? Its like 70 degrees out" i asked him
"Thats what i ask him all the time." Said stiles.
"Hey alec! You gonna eat that?" Asked malia.
"Yes actually i am. You still have food on your tray. Eat that first." Wow i was getting really impatient
"Okay but you never answered my question about the ripped jeans" said isaac.
"And you never answered my question about your scarves Did you? So no."
"No what?" He said again
"Just no. Just shut up" i said as i heard a low rumble. Did isaac just growl at me? Whats wrong with these kids.
Scott jumped out of his seat and grabbed isaac and walked him out. His eyes turned yellow. It all makes sense, i mean luke has those same eyes.
"Jesus. You guys really should learn how to keep your werewolves under control here." I said while they all looked at me in suprise.
"How do you?.."stiles asked
"I know things and i know people."
"You are a werewolf hunter arent you?" Kira asked
"Kindof. I am a hunter. I just dont hunt werewolves. I hunt shadows." I left my sentece to hang in their thoughts. They all looked so confused.
"Shadows...demons! Your a shadow hunter! I read about them in argents beastiary! Are izzy and jace shadow hunters too?"
" yes. They are. And shadowhunters dont just kill demons." I said giving stiles a glare. I know how he feels about me, i just want him to try hard to get me. Thats how magnus was, making me work for it.
"Well, we only have two werewolves. Scott and isaac. Then malia here is a were-coyote. Kira is a kitsune. And lydia is a banshee." Stiles finished
"What about you?" I asked looking at stiles
"I was possessed by an old jappenese spirit. It was very evil." He said
"So what are you know?"
"Better?" I guess he was the only human in scotts pack. I explains raziel and valentine and sebatian and all i could think of was jace is going to kill me. Just as i said that, jace walked into the cafeteria looking for me.

---------

Hey you guys! Ive edited my past chapters, i have fixed things here and there. What was your fav part? What should i add to the story to make it better? Something i never came across, its taking place in season 6, stiles obviously hasnt been taken. But different cast such as Stiles, Scott, Kira, Malia, Lydia, And Isaac. Im bringing isaac back cus he was one of my fav characters. Should i bring anyone else back? And the shadowhunters are themselves from shadowhunters on freeform. And i do not own the characters, i may add my own characters but thats no positive. Anyways longer chapter! Thank you, vote, comment amd keep up!